Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Dating
Kim Kardashian has rebounded from her failed marriage to Kris Humphries with Kanye West, it has been reported. According to TMZ's sources, the two have just started seeing each other and their first date was going to cinema to watch "The Hunger Games".
Kim and Kanye have been known to have a close relationship even before she married Kris in August 2011. The rapper did her a favor by appearing on her music video "Jam (Turn It Up)" and came to the opening of her new DASH boutique.
The alleged new couple was photographed leaving the NYC theater together on Wednesday, April 4 night. Both Kim and Kanye have remained quiet on their Twitter. She only wrote, "Saw Hunger Games last night. What did you guys think?"
Kanye actually professed his love of Kim in a new song called "Theraflu". In it he rapped, "And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team." He referred to Jay-Z as the owner of NJ Nets where Kris is a team member.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch