Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Dating
Kim Kardashian has rebounded from her failed marriage to Kris Humphries with Kanye West, it has been reported. According to TMZ's sources, the two have just started seeing each other and their first date was going to cinema to watch "The Hunger Games".
Kim and Kanye have been known to have a close relationship even before she married Kris in August 2011. The rapper did her a favor by appearing on her music video "Jam (Turn It Up)" and came to the opening of her new DASH boutique.
The alleged new couple was photographed leaving the NYC theater together on Wednesday, April 4 night. Both Kim and Kanye have remained quiet on their Twitter. She only wrote, "Saw Hunger Games last night. What did you guys think?"
Kanye actually professed his love of Kim in a new song called "Theraflu". In it he rapped, "And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team." He referred to Jay-Z as the owner of NJ Nets where Kris is a team member.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'