Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Dating
Kim Kardashian has rebounded from her failed marriage to Kris Humphries with Kanye West, it has been reported. According to TMZ's sources, the two have just started seeing each other and their first date was going to cinema to watch "The Hunger Games".
Kim and Kanye have been known to have a close relationship even before she married Kris in August 2011. The rapper did her a favor by appearing on her music video "Jam (Turn It Up)" and came to the opening of her new DASH boutique.
The alleged new couple was photographed leaving the NYC theater together on Wednesday, April 4 night. Both Kim and Kanye have remained quiet on their Twitter. She only wrote, "Saw Hunger Games last night. What did you guys think?"
Kanye actually professed his love of Kim in a new song called "Theraflu". In it he rapped, "And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team." He referred to Jay-Z as the owner of NJ Nets where Kris is a team member.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?