Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Dating
Kim Kardashian has rebounded from her failed marriage to Kris Humphries with Kanye West, it has been reported. According to TMZ's sources, the two have just started seeing each other and their first date was going to cinema to watch "The Hunger Games".
Kim and Kanye have been known to have a close relationship even before she married Kris in August 2011. The rapper did her a favor by appearing on her music video "Jam (Turn It Up)" and came to the opening of her new DASH boutique.
The alleged new couple was photographed leaving the NYC theater together on Wednesday, April 4 night. Both Kim and Kanye have remained quiet on their Twitter. She only wrote, "Saw Hunger Games last night. What did you guys think?"
Kanye actually professed his love of Kim in a new song called "Theraflu". In it he rapped, "And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team." He referred to Jay-Z as the owner of NJ Nets where Kris is a team member.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes