Justin Bieber Hangs Out in Studio With One Direction, Records Duet With Usher
Justin Bieber and One Direction sent their fans into frenzy on Wednesday night, March 4. The two music acts spark duet rumors when Niall Horan tweeted, "in the studio with our boy @justinbieber last night , its gona sound great!"
Liam Payne, meanwhile, posted, "Got a first listen to justin biebers new album yesterday wowww big songs!!! Its gunna be a smash... Expect the unexpected :o." In response to the positive review, Bieber wrote back, "Thanks buddy. good chillin with u guys."
A few hours later, the "Never Say Never" hitmaker gave update on his studio session by tweeting, "studio with @iamwill and @usherraymondiv going in!" He later followed it up with another note, "me and @usherraymondiv gotta have a duet on every album. #real."
Justin Bieber recently made a big debut by entering Billboard Hot 100 at No. 2 with "Boyfriend". He now focuses on completing "Believe", the album where the single appears. He recently teased, "Making music addressing the past and the rumors, clearing it all up in the music. I'm putting it all out there on this album."
Although the possible collaboration with the "What Makes You Beautiful" hitmakers has been confirmed, Bieber's manager Scooter Braun previously said it's "very possible." He dished on, "He [Justin] likes them and thinks they are good dudes. all people of that generation should be there to help EACHOTHER."
More Justin Bieber News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money