Justin Bieber Hangs Out in Studio With One Direction, Records Duet With Usher
Justin Bieber and One Direction sent their fans into frenzy on Wednesday night, March 4. The two music acts spark duet rumors when Niall Horan tweeted, "in the studio with our boy @justinbieber last night , its gona sound great!"
Liam Payne, meanwhile, posted, "Got a first listen to justin biebers new album yesterday wowww big songs!!! Its gunna be a smash... Expect the unexpected :o." In response to the positive review, Bieber wrote back, "Thanks buddy. good chillin with u guys."
A few hours later, the "Never Say Never" hitmaker gave update on his studio session by tweeting, "studio with @iamwill and @usherraymondiv going in!" He later followed it up with another note, "me and @usherraymondiv gotta have a duet on every album. #real."
Justin Bieber recently made a big debut by entering Billboard Hot 100 at No. 2 with "Boyfriend". He now focuses on completing "Believe", the album where the single appears. He recently teased, "Making music addressing the past and the rumors, clearing it all up in the music. I'm putting it all out there on this album."
Although the possible collaboration with the "What Makes You Beautiful" hitmakers has been confirmed, Bieber's manager Scooter Braun previously said it's "very possible." He dished on, "He [Justin] likes them and thinks they are good dudes. all people of that generation should be there to help EACHOTHER."
More Justin Bieber News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame