Jay-Z Gets Beyonce Knowles a Jacob and Co. Jewelry for Fourth Wedding Anniversary
Celebrating his fourth wedding anniversary with Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z was spotted leaving high-end jewelry boutique Jacob & Co. in New York City on Wednesday, April 4. A source revealed to Us Weekly that the "Excuse Me Miss" rapper has indeed bought an ultra-luxe bling as a wedding gift for his R&B superstar wife.
Sporting his trademark casual look, the "Otis" hitmaker was spotted walking out of the prestigious store with none other than Jacob "the Jeweler" Arabo himself. The rapper shared a manly hug with the boutique owner before heading to his tinted SUV. He was also spotted shaking hands with some construction workers nearby.
Jay-Z's romantic gesture has fueled recent reports that he and the "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" songstress were planning to renew their vows to celebrate their four years of matrimony. An insider revealed to Star magazine that the music mogul apparently "came up with idea" to re-marry his wife.
"Jay told Beyonce earlier this year that he wanted to marry her all over again," explained the source. "They want the ceremony to be simple but elegant. They're having Nobu cater it, and Jay put together a special presentation showing him and Bee through the years."
The couple who tied the knot on April 4, 2008 reportedly planned to hold the private ceremony in their home in Scarsdale, New York. The parents of 3-month-old Blue Ivy will only invite a few close friends, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin, Kanye West and Oprah Winfrey. Bey will also invite her estranged father Mathew Knowles to the special event. It was said that the "Sweet Dream" singer "doesn't want any more bad blood" between her and Mathew.
More Jay-Z News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months