'Skyfall' Adds Greek Beauty Tonia Sotiropoulou as New Bond Girl
"Skyfall" will not only have Berenice Marlohe and Naomie Harris as the Bond girls. The upcoming 007 film has added another sexy lady as the flamboyant agent's girl. MI6 broke the news that Greek actress/model Tonia Sotiropoulou has been cast as one of the dazzling female characters in the twenty third Bond film.
Sotiropoulou herself has confirmed the news on her Facebook page as writing, "Dear friends I officially announce I got a part in J. Bond new film!!!" She added, "Turkey here I come! Thank u all for your love and support! This is officially the happiest day of my life b****es!!!!"
Words are, the brunette beauty will appear in the beginning of the movie which is set in Istanbul. She is scheduled to begin filming on April 22 in Turkey, where she will shoot two or three scenes over five days.
The Greek actress had actually auditioned for the role of villainous Severine back in August 2011. She, however, lost the coveted part to French beauty Marlohe. It was said that her agency, Back Door Management, has resubmitted her for reconsideration after the casting director said that the actress could play another role.
Sotiropoulou then auditioned once again at Pinewood Studios last Friday, March 27. She reportedly had some talks with director Sam Mendes about the scene before finally she was told that she secured the part.
Sharing the good news to local press in her native country, Sotiropoulou gushed, "This is the happiest day of my life so far! I feel very lucky and blessed, but basically, I am very grateful that this happened, for my family and my friends who believe in me and support trying to do. I will do the best, I am very proud because somehow it might be something that will advertise in Greece and I am happy about it."
"Skyfall" will bring back Daniel Craig as the MI6 agent after tackling the prestigious role in "Casino Royale" and "Quantum of Solace". Joining the British actor in the cast ensemble are Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Albert Finney and Ralph Fiennes.
Columbia Pictures will release the anticipated James Bond film in the U.S. on November 9.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set