'The Mentalist' Casts Emmanuelle Chriqui as Jane's New Love Interest
"The Mentalist" has found a new major love interest for Simon Baker's Patrick Jane. Former "Entourage" beauty Emmanuelle Chriqui has been tapped to portray the new woman in the CBI consultant's life, TVLine has learned.
Chriqui's character is named Loraliei Martins and is described as a mysterious woman, who "may be too good to be true." Her role is a recurring one, with her debut is slated to be included in the show's season 4 finale on May 17. She will later appear in at least five episodes of the next season.
Besides being well-known for her portrayal of Sloan McQuewick on HBO's "Entourage", 34-year-old Chriqui had one of her more significant parts when playing the love interest of Adam Sandler in "You Don't Mess with the Zohan". She has also landed a role as Sancia on Showtime's "The Borgias".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers