'The Mentalist' Casts Emmanuelle Chriqui as Jane's New Love Interest
"The Mentalist" has found a new major love interest for Simon Baker's Patrick Jane. Former "Entourage" beauty Emmanuelle Chriqui has been tapped to portray the new woman in the CBI consultant's life, TVLine has learned.
Chriqui's character is named Loraliei Martins and is described as a mysterious woman, who "may be too good to be true." Her role is a recurring one, with her debut is slated to be included in the show's season 4 finale on May 17. She will later appear in at least five episodes of the next season.
Besides being well-known for her portrayal of Sloan McQuewick on HBO's "Entourage", 34-year-old Chriqui had one of her more significant parts when playing the love interest of Adam Sandler in "You Don't Mess with the Zohan". She has also landed a role as Sancia on Showtime's "The Borgias".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen