'The Mentalist' Casts Emmanuelle Chriqui as Jane's New Love Interest
"The Mentalist" has found a new major love interest for Simon Baker's Patrick Jane. Former "Entourage" beauty Emmanuelle Chriqui has been tapped to portray the new woman in the CBI consultant's life, TVLine has learned.
Chriqui's character is named Loraliei Martins and is described as a mysterious woman, who "may be too good to be true." Her role is a recurring one, with her debut is slated to be included in the show's season 4 finale on May 17. She will later appear in at least five episodes of the next season.
Besides being well-known for her portrayal of Sloan McQuewick on HBO's "Entourage", 34-year-old Chriqui had one of her more significant parts when playing the love interest of Adam Sandler in "You Don't Mess with the Zohan". She has also landed a role as Sancia on Showtime's "The Borgias".
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs