'The Mentalist' Casts Emmanuelle Chriqui as Jane's New Love Interest
"The Mentalist" has found a new major love interest for Simon Baker's Patrick Jane. Former "Entourage" beauty Emmanuelle Chriqui has been tapped to portray the new woman in the CBI consultant's life, TVLine has learned.
Chriqui's character is named Loraliei Martins and is described as a mysterious woman, who "may be too good to be true." Her role is a recurring one, with her debut is slated to be included in the show's season 4 finale on May 17. She will later appear in at least five episodes of the next season.
Besides being well-known for her portrayal of Sloan McQuewick on HBO's "Entourage", 34-year-old Chriqui had one of her more significant parts when playing the love interest of Adam Sandler in "You Don't Mess with the Zohan". She has also landed a role as Sancia on Showtime's "The Borgias".
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?