'The Mentalist' Casts Emmanuelle Chriqui as Jane's New Love Interest
"The Mentalist" has found a new major love interest for Simon Baker's Patrick Jane. Former "Entourage" beauty Emmanuelle Chriqui has been tapped to portray the new woman in the CBI consultant's life, TVLine has learned.
Chriqui's character is named Loraliei Martins and is described as a mysterious woman, who "may be too good to be true." Her role is a recurring one, with her debut is slated to be included in the show's season 4 finale on May 17. She will later appear in at least five episodes of the next season.
Besides being well-known for her portrayal of Sloan McQuewick on HBO's "Entourage", 34-year-old Chriqui had one of her more significant parts when playing the love interest of Adam Sandler in "You Don't Mess with the Zohan". She has also landed a role as Sancia on Showtime's "The Borgias".
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell