Levi Johnston Admits His Girlfriend's Pregnancy Wasn't Planned
Three years after having a son with Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston is getting ready to be a father again. The 21-year-old aspiring model confirmed in a phone interview with TMZ Live on Tuesday, April 3 that he and his girlfriend of over one year, Sunny Oglesby, are expecting their first child together.
Asked if the pregnancy was planned, Levi confessed, "Things happen and we are both happy with what came of it." Having said that he was "excited" about the pregnancy news, the former fiance of Bristol additionally claimed, "Sunny and I are looking forward to raising a baby together and maybe eventually getting married or something."
During the phone chat, Johnston also declared his love to Tripp, his 3-year-old son with Bristol, before stating, "Unfortunately I don't get to see him a whole lot." He further accused the Palins of trying to keep him out of his son's life, saying that the oldest daughter of Sarah Palin repeatedly lied to him that she had taken their boy out of town when he wanted to see his son.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie