Levi Johnston Admits His Girlfriend's Pregnancy Wasn't Planned
Three years after having a son with Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston is getting ready to be a father again. The 21-year-old aspiring model confirmed in a phone interview with TMZ Live on Tuesday, April 3 that he and his girlfriend of over one year, Sunny Oglesby, are expecting their first child together.
Asked if the pregnancy was planned, Levi confessed, "Things happen and we are both happy with what came of it." Having said that he was "excited" about the pregnancy news, the former fiance of Bristol additionally claimed, "Sunny and I are looking forward to raising a baby together and maybe eventually getting married or something."
During the phone chat, Johnston also declared his love to Tripp, his 3-year-old son with Bristol, before stating, "Unfortunately I don't get to see him a whole lot." He further accused the Palins of trying to keep him out of his son's life, saying that the oldest daughter of Sarah Palin repeatedly lied to him that she had taken their boy out of town when he wanted to see his son.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit