Levi Johnston Admits His Girlfriend's Pregnancy Wasn't Planned
Three years after having a son with Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston is getting ready to be a father again. The 21-year-old aspiring model confirmed in a phone interview with TMZ Live on Tuesday, April 3 that he and his girlfriend of over one year, Sunny Oglesby, are expecting their first child together.
Asked if the pregnancy was planned, Levi confessed, "Things happen and we are both happy with what came of it." Having said that he was "excited" about the pregnancy news, the former fiance of Bristol additionally claimed, "Sunny and I are looking forward to raising a baby together and maybe eventually getting married or something."
During the phone chat, Johnston also declared his love to Tripp, his 3-year-old son with Bristol, before stating, "Unfortunately I don't get to see him a whole lot." He further accused the Palins of trying to keep him out of his son's life, saying that the oldest daughter of Sarah Palin repeatedly lied to him that she had taken their boy out of town when he wanted to see his son.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role