Levi Johnston Admits His Girlfriend's Pregnancy Wasn't Planned
Three years after having a son with Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston is getting ready to be a father again. The 21-year-old aspiring model confirmed in a phone interview with TMZ Live on Tuesday, April 3 that he and his girlfriend of over one year, Sunny Oglesby, are expecting their first child together.
Asked if the pregnancy was planned, Levi confessed, "Things happen and we are both happy with what came of it." Having said that he was "excited" about the pregnancy news, the former fiance of Bristol additionally claimed, "Sunny and I are looking forward to raising a baby together and maybe eventually getting married or something."
During the phone chat, Johnston also declared his love to Tripp, his 3-year-old son with Bristol, before stating, "Unfortunately I don't get to see him a whole lot." He further accused the Palins of trying to keep him out of his son's life, saying that the oldest daughter of Sarah Palin repeatedly lied to him that she had taken their boy out of town when he wanted to see his son.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics