'Skyfall' Featurette Reveals James Bond's Chase Scene at London Subway
After releasing some video blogs, "Skyfall" gets a new featurette that unveils some behind-the-scene footage taken from the set of the upcoming James Bond film. Being released via BBC, the featurette shows Daniel Craig filming some "big chase" scenes on a subway and on the streets of London.
In an interview with BBC, Craig also admitted that he would love to play the flamboyant British agent as long as he could. The blue-eyed actor said that he would tackle the prestigious role "until they tell me to stop." He added, "I know there'll be someone after me, and hopefully someone after them - I'm just trying to keep [the series] going."
Craig, who will return as 007 after "Casino Royale" and "Quantum of Solace", said that "Skyfall" is going to be bigger than his previous Bond movies. He gushed, "The first one was a whirr - it was a new experience and flew by -, the second was the tricky second album, but this one we've really planned and got a great script. It's going to be different from the last one, but it will still be a great Bond movie."
In the 23rd 007 movie, Bond's loyalty to his superior M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, the flamboyant British agent must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. After taking principal photography in Shanghai and Turkey, the movie is currently moving back to shoot in Pinewood studios, England.
Directed by Oscar winner Sam Mendes, "Skyfall" also stars Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Albert Finney, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris and Berenice Marlohe. The spy film is slated for a November 9 release in cinemas across the U.S.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'