First 3 Minutes of 'Falling Skies' Season 2 Premiere: Cold-Blooded Ben Stabs Skitter
When "Falling Skies" returns for its second season this summer, it will remind viewers of the cliffhanger in season 1 finale where Tom's walking aboard the alien ship with Karen. The show will then jump to capture an action-packed moment which takes place three months later.
A newly released clip from the first episode shows a chaotic gunfight between the humans and the aliens. When Weaver tells Hal, Ben, Margaret and Jimmy to leave, Ben jumps off a building, goes after a skitter which is still moving, and mercilessly kills it with a knife.
In a recent interview, Colin Cunningham who plays Pope said the upcoming season of the post-apocalyptic series is going to be "dark." He went on gushing, "It's wicked and bad a**," adding that viewers will get to see inside the alien spacecraft.
As for Tom's fate, executive producer Remi Aubuchon refused to reveal it and coyly said, "We don't know what happened to Tom. He's in the first episode. That's all I'm saying."
"Falling Skies" season 2 will premiere Sunday, June 17 at 9 P.M. on TNT.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub