First 3 Minutes of 'Falling Skies' Season 2 Premiere: Cold-Blooded Ben Stabs Skitter
When "Falling Skies" returns for its second season this summer, it will remind viewers of the cliffhanger in season 1 finale where Tom's walking aboard the alien ship with Karen. The show will then jump to capture an action-packed moment which takes place three months later.
A newly released clip from the first episode shows a chaotic gunfight between the humans and the aliens. When Weaver tells Hal, Ben, Margaret and Jimmy to leave, Ben jumps off a building, goes after a skitter which is still moving, and mercilessly kills it with a knife.
In a recent interview, Colin Cunningham who plays Pope said the upcoming season of the post-apocalyptic series is going to be "dark." He went on gushing, "It's wicked and bad a**," adding that viewers will get to see inside the alien spacecraft.
As for Tom's fate, executive producer Remi Aubuchon refused to reveal it and coyly said, "We don't know what happened to Tom. He's in the first episode. That's all I'm saying."
"Falling Skies" season 2 will premiere Sunday, June 17 at 9 P.M. on TNT.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto