First 3 Minutes of 'Falling Skies' Season 2 Premiere: Cold-Blooded Ben Stabs Skitter
When "Falling Skies" returns for its second season this summer, it will remind viewers of the cliffhanger in season 1 finale where Tom's walking aboard the alien ship with Karen. The show will then jump to capture an action-packed moment which takes place three months later.
A newly released clip from the first episode shows a chaotic gunfight between the humans and the aliens. When Weaver tells Hal, Ben, Margaret and Jimmy to leave, Ben jumps off a building, goes after a skitter which is still moving, and mercilessly kills it with a knife.
In a recent interview, Colin Cunningham who plays Pope said the upcoming season of the post-apocalyptic series is going to be "dark." He went on gushing, "It's wicked and bad a**," adding that viewers will get to see inside the alien spacecraft.
As for Tom's fate, executive producer Remi Aubuchon refused to reveal it and coyly said, "We don't know what happened to Tom. He's in the first episode. That's all I'm saying."
"Falling Skies" season 2 will premiere Sunday, June 17 at 9 P.M. on TNT.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles