First 3 Minutes of 'Falling Skies' Season 2 Premiere: Cold-Blooded Ben Stabs Skitter
When "Falling Skies" returns for its second season this summer, it will remind viewers of the cliffhanger in season 1 finale where Tom's walking aboard the alien ship with Karen. The show will then jump to capture an action-packed moment which takes place three months later.
A newly released clip from the first episode shows a chaotic gunfight between the humans and the aliens. When Weaver tells Hal, Ben, Margaret and Jimmy to leave, Ben jumps off a building, goes after a skitter which is still moving, and mercilessly kills it with a knife.
In a recent interview, Colin Cunningham who plays Pope said the upcoming season of the post-apocalyptic series is going to be "dark." He went on gushing, "It's wicked and bad a**," adding that viewers will get to see inside the alien spacecraft.
As for Tom's fate, executive producer Remi Aubuchon refused to reveal it and coyly said, "We don't know what happened to Tom. He's in the first episode. That's all I'm saying."
"Falling Skies" season 2 will premiere Sunday, June 17 at 9 P.M. on TNT.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'