First 3 Minutes of 'Falling Skies' Season 2 Premiere: Cold-Blooded Ben Stabs Skitter
When "Falling Skies" returns for its second season this summer, it will remind viewers of the cliffhanger in season 1 finale where Tom's walking aboard the alien ship with Karen. The show will then jump to capture an action-packed moment which takes place three months later.
A newly released clip from the first episode shows a chaotic gunfight between the humans and the aliens. When Weaver tells Hal, Ben, Margaret and Jimmy to leave, Ben jumps off a building, goes after a skitter which is still moving, and mercilessly kills it with a knife.
In a recent interview, Colin Cunningham who plays Pope said the upcoming season of the post-apocalyptic series is going to be "dark." He went on gushing, "It's wicked and bad a**," adding that viewers will get to see inside the alien spacecraft.
As for Tom's fate, executive producer Remi Aubuchon refused to reveal it and coyly said, "We don't know what happened to Tom. He's in the first episode. That's all I'm saying."
"Falling Skies" season 2 will premiere Sunday, June 17 at 9 P.M. on TNT.
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character