'Smash' 1.10 Preview Featuring Uma Thurman
A movie star may steal the limelight from Karen and Ivy when "Smash" returns next week. Uma Thurman will guest star in the upcoming episode as the mercurial Rebecca Duvall, who can boost "Marilyn". However, Eileen gets a new problem when Rebecca gets stuck in Cuba.
Derek puts Karen in as understudy, but she must learn to perform under extreme pressure as he threatens to break her will. Meanwhile, her relationship with Dev is put to the test as the latter asks if the former is willing to give up her acting career.
Tension also rises between Julia and Eileen, who claim they're are at risk of losing everything, as well as between Derek and Dev, who will be involved in a fist fight. Meanwhile, Tom and Julia celebrate their anniversary with a ritual, and face some hard truths about what show business can do to relationships.
"Understudy" will air Monday, April 9 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth