'Smash' 1.10 Preview Featuring Uma Thurman
A movie star may steal the limelight from Karen and Ivy when "Smash" returns next week. Uma Thurman will guest star in the upcoming episode as the mercurial Rebecca Duvall, who can boost "Marilyn". However, Eileen gets a new problem when Rebecca gets stuck in Cuba.
Derek puts Karen in as understudy, but she must learn to perform under extreme pressure as he threatens to break her will. Meanwhile, her relationship with Dev is put to the test as the latter asks if the former is willing to give up her acting career.
Tension also rises between Julia and Eileen, who claim they're are at risk of losing everything, as well as between Derek and Dev, who will be involved in a fist fight. Meanwhile, Tom and Julia celebrate their anniversary with a ritual, and face some hard truths about what show business can do to relationships.
"Understudy" will air Monday, April 9 at 10/9c on NBC.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture