'Smash' 1.10 Preview Featuring Uma Thurman
A movie star may steal the limelight from Karen and Ivy when "Smash" returns next week. Uma Thurman will guest star in the upcoming episode as the mercurial Rebecca Duvall, who can boost "Marilyn". However, Eileen gets a new problem when Rebecca gets stuck in Cuba.
Derek puts Karen in as understudy, but she must learn to perform under extreme pressure as he threatens to break her will. Meanwhile, her relationship with Dev is put to the test as the latter asks if the former is willing to give up her acting career.
Tension also rises between Julia and Eileen, who claim they're are at risk of losing everything, as well as between Derek and Dev, who will be involved in a fist fight. Meanwhile, Tom and Julia celebrate their anniversary with a ritual, and face some hard truths about what show business can do to relationships.
"Understudy" will air Monday, April 9 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting