Pics: Mark Wahlberg Films Chase Scene on the Set of Michael Bay's 'Pain and Gain'
Mark Wahlberg showed off his guns while filming a chase scene on the set of Michael Bay's passion project, "Pain and Gain". The 40-year-old actor was snapped rocking a white tank top and sweat pants while running on the streets of Miami, Florida.
In between breaks, the Oscar-nominated actor was spotted larking around with a crew member by comparing his buffy biceps with the crew's smaller arm. Director Bay was also seen on the set looking casual in a blue training and a hat.
Wahlberg is cast as one of the male leads in the film. The other one, meanwhile, is tackled by former wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Both of them star as two bodybuilders who got caught up in an extortion ring and a kidnapping scheme that went terribly wrong.
Based on a 1999 Miami New Times article, "Pain and Gain" is developed with a budget of $20 million. The film marks the "Transformers" helmer's smallest budgeted movie since his directorial debut "Bad Boys" in 1995. The film is expected to open in the U.S. sometime in 2014.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters