Pics: Mark Wahlberg Films Chase Scene on the Set of Michael Bay's 'Pain and Gain'
Mark Wahlberg showed off his guns while filming a chase scene on the set of Michael Bay's passion project, "Pain and Gain". The 40-year-old actor was snapped rocking a white tank top and sweat pants while running on the streets of Miami, Florida.
In between breaks, the Oscar-nominated actor was spotted larking around with a crew member by comparing his buffy biceps with the crew's smaller arm. Director Bay was also seen on the set looking casual in a blue training and a hat.
Wahlberg is cast as one of the male leads in the film. The other one, meanwhile, is tackled by former wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Both of them star as two bodybuilders who got caught up in an extortion ring and a kidnapping scheme that went terribly wrong.
Based on a 1999 Miami New Times article, "Pain and Gain" is developed with a budget of $20 million. The film marks the "Transformers" helmer's smallest budgeted movie since his directorial debut "Bad Boys" in 1995. The film is expected to open in the U.S. sometime in 2014.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?