Pics: Mark Wahlberg Films Chase Scene on the Set of Michael Bay's 'Pain and Gain'
Mark Wahlberg showed off his guns while filming a chase scene on the set of Michael Bay's passion project, "Pain and Gain". The 40-year-old actor was snapped rocking a white tank top and sweat pants while running on the streets of Miami, Florida.
In between breaks, the Oscar-nominated actor was spotted larking around with a crew member by comparing his buffy biceps with the crew's smaller arm. Director Bay was also seen on the set looking casual in a blue training and a hat.
Wahlberg is cast as one of the male leads in the film. The other one, meanwhile, is tackled by former wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Both of them star as two bodybuilders who got caught up in an extortion ring and a kidnapping scheme that went terribly wrong.
Based on a 1999 Miami New Times article, "Pain and Gain" is developed with a budget of $20 million. The film marks the "Transformers" helmer's smallest budgeted movie since his directorial debut "Bad Boys" in 1995. The film is expected to open in the U.S. sometime in 2014.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake