Pics: Mark Wahlberg Films Chase Scene on the Set of Michael Bay's 'Pain and Gain'
Mark Wahlberg showed off his guns while filming a chase scene on the set of Michael Bay's passion project, "Pain and Gain". The 40-year-old actor was snapped rocking a white tank top and sweat pants while running on the streets of Miami, Florida.
In between breaks, the Oscar-nominated actor was spotted larking around with a crew member by comparing his buffy biceps with the crew's smaller arm. Director Bay was also seen on the set looking casual in a blue training and a hat.
Wahlberg is cast as one of the male leads in the film. The other one, meanwhile, is tackled by former wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Both of them star as two bodybuilders who got caught up in an extortion ring and a kidnapping scheme that went terribly wrong.
Based on a 1999 Miami New Times article, "Pain and Gain" is developed with a budget of $20 million. The film marks the "Transformers" helmer's smallest budgeted movie since his directorial debut "Bad Boys" in 1995. The film is expected to open in the U.S. sometime in 2014.
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship