Pics: Jessica Alba Rocks Giant Rose Tattoo During Play Date With Daughters
Jessica Alba has debuted a brand new tattoo. The "Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" actress was caught on camera rocking a trio of roses design on her upper left arm on Monday, April 2 as she took her two young daughters, 3-year-old Honor and 7-month-old Haven, to a park in Beverly Hills, California.
When spotted with the black and white body art, the 30-year-old wife of Cash Warren was wearing a white T-shirt, a patterned blue scarf, a pair of bright sky blue jeans and aviator sunglasses. About the new ink itself, a source told Us magazine, "A local tattoo artist in Atlanta did it on her. Jessica thinks it's pretty tough."
A representative for Alba later clarified that the tattoo is not a permanent one. In fact, the "Little Fockers" beauty needed it for her role in a new movie, "A.C.O.D.", that also stars "Parks and Recreation" actor Adam Scott and "Glee" actress Jane Lynch. Alba herself recently tweeted, "Just wrapped A.C.O.D. @blackbearpics I had a blast! Thank u for including me it was an honor 2 be in this film."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'