Pics: Jessica Alba Rocks Giant Rose Tattoo During Play Date With Daughters
Jessica Alba has debuted a brand new tattoo. The "Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" actress was caught on camera rocking a trio of roses design on her upper left arm on Monday, April 2 as she took her two young daughters, 3-year-old Honor and 7-month-old Haven, to a park in Beverly Hills, California.
When spotted with the black and white body art, the 30-year-old wife of Cash Warren was wearing a white T-shirt, a patterned blue scarf, a pair of bright sky blue jeans and aviator sunglasses. About the new ink itself, a source told Us magazine, "A local tattoo artist in Atlanta did it on her. Jessica thinks it's pretty tough."
A representative for Alba later clarified that the tattoo is not a permanent one. In fact, the "Little Fockers" beauty needed it for her role in a new movie, "A.C.O.D.", that also stars "Parks and Recreation" actor Adam Scott and "Glee" actress Jane Lynch. Alba herself recently tweeted, "Just wrapped A.C.O.D. @blackbearpics I had a blast! Thank u for including me it was an honor 2 be in this film."
More Jessica Alba News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'