Pics: Jessica Alba Rocks Giant Rose Tattoo During Play Date With Daughters
Jessica Alba has debuted a brand new tattoo. The "Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" actress was caught on camera rocking a trio of roses design on her upper left arm on Monday, April 2 as she took her two young daughters, 3-year-old Honor and 7-month-old Haven, to a park in Beverly Hills, California.
When spotted with the black and white body art, the 30-year-old wife of Cash Warren was wearing a white T-shirt, a patterned blue scarf, a pair of bright sky blue jeans and aviator sunglasses. About the new ink itself, a source told Us magazine, "A local tattoo artist in Atlanta did it on her. Jessica thinks it's pretty tough."
A representative for Alba later clarified that the tattoo is not a permanent one. In fact, the "Little Fockers" beauty needed it for her role in a new movie, "A.C.O.D.", that also stars "Parks and Recreation" actor Adam Scott and "Glee" actress Jane Lynch. Alba herself recently tweeted, "Just wrapped A.C.O.D. @blackbearpics I had a blast! Thank u for including me it was an honor 2 be in this film."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video