Pics: Jessica Alba Rocks Giant Rose Tattoo During Play Date With Daughters
Jessica Alba has debuted a brand new tattoo. The "Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" actress was caught on camera rocking a trio of roses design on her upper left arm on Monday, April 2 as she took her two young daughters, 3-year-old Honor and 7-month-old Haven, to a park in Beverly Hills, California.
When spotted with the black and white body art, the 30-year-old wife of Cash Warren was wearing a white T-shirt, a patterned blue scarf, a pair of bright sky blue jeans and aviator sunglasses. About the new ink itself, a source told Us magazine, "A local tattoo artist in Atlanta did it on her. Jessica thinks it's pretty tough."
A representative for Alba later clarified that the tattoo is not a permanent one. In fact, the "Little Fockers" beauty needed it for her role in a new movie, "A.C.O.D.", that also stars "Parks and Recreation" actor Adam Scott and "Glee" actress Jane Lynch. Alba herself recently tweeted, "Just wrapped A.C.O.D. @blackbearpics I had a blast! Thank u for including me it was an honor 2 be in this film."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?