Pics: Jessica Alba Rocks Giant Rose Tattoo During Play Date With Daughters
Jessica Alba has debuted a brand new tattoo. The "Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" actress was caught on camera rocking a trio of roses design on her upper left arm on Monday, April 2 as she took her two young daughters, 3-year-old Honor and 7-month-old Haven, to a park in Beverly Hills, California.
When spotted with the black and white body art, the 30-year-old wife of Cash Warren was wearing a white T-shirt, a patterned blue scarf, a pair of bright sky blue jeans and aviator sunglasses. About the new ink itself, a source told Us magazine, "A local tattoo artist in Atlanta did it on her. Jessica thinks it's pretty tough."
A representative for Alba later clarified that the tattoo is not a permanent one. In fact, the "Little Fockers" beauty needed it for her role in a new movie, "A.C.O.D.", that also stars "Parks and Recreation" actor Adam Scott and "Glee" actress Jane Lynch. Alba herself recently tweeted, "Just wrapped A.C.O.D. @blackbearpics I had a blast! Thank u for including me it was an honor 2 be in this film."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3