Adele to Release New Single This Year, Wants to Work With Beyonce Knowles
Adele wastes no time to return to studio for her next project. The British singer plans to release a new single by the end of the year, and reveals one singer she would like to work with. Among the many established musicians out there, she picks Beyonce Knowles as her dream collaborator.
"There will be a new song, probably coming out at the end of the year," Adele opens up in an interview with French radio station NRJ. The singer, who's still riding high on the success of her second album "21", quickly adds, "But then it depends how quickly I write some other new songs."
Talking about her desire to work with Beyonce, she gushes, "I adore Beyonce, I've been listening to her since I was about 11. I think her work as an artist and a singer is enviable in terms of the length of her career and how she's grown and grown, but most of my inspirations are [from] old music and sadly they have all died."
Although her fresh single is plotted to come out this year, her next album will take at least "a good two years" to complete. This sparks rumor that the upcoming song might be intended for "Skyfall", the new James Bond movie she's reported to write a soundtrack for.
Commenting on the long process she has to go through to finish the album, she reasons, "If I didn't write my own songs, I'd be out next week with a new album." She continues, "I have to take time and live a little bit. There were a good two years between my first and second albums, so it'll be the same this time."
More Adele News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?