Jennifer Lopez and Boyfriend Get Kinky in First 'Dance Again' Video Stills
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart are going to steam up her "Dance Again" music video. In the first official stills from the upcoming clip, the 42-year-old singer and her 24-year-old dancer boyfriend are seen playing with a "love is blind" blindfold.
One picture sees J.Lo having her eyes covered with the cloth by Casper, and the other features her hugging a blindfolded Casper from behind. The female judge of "American Idol" wears a midriff-baring skin-tight suit, while her beau goes shirtless.
"Dance Again" reunites J.Lo with her "On the Floor" collaborators, rapper Pitbull and producer RedOne. Its music video is scheduled to have its premiere during "Idol" result show that will air this coming Thursday, April 5.
"I love the message of the song," she said of her latest disco song. "That when something bad happens, your life is not over. You have to get up. You're gonna live. You're gonna to be okay. You're gonna dance again."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special