Jennifer Lopez and Boyfriend Get Kinky in First 'Dance Again' Video Stills
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart are going to steam up her "Dance Again" music video. In the first official stills from the upcoming clip, the 42-year-old singer and her 24-year-old dancer boyfriend are seen playing with a "love is blind" blindfold.
One picture sees J.Lo having her eyes covered with the cloth by Casper, and the other features her hugging a blindfolded Casper from behind. The female judge of "American Idol" wears a midriff-baring skin-tight suit, while her beau goes shirtless.
"Dance Again" reunites J.Lo with her "On the Floor" collaborators, rapper Pitbull and producer RedOne. Its music video is scheduled to have its premiere during "Idol" result show that will air this coming Thursday, April 5.
"I love the message of the song," she said of her latest disco song. "That when something bad happens, your life is not over. You have to get up. You're gonna live. You're gonna to be okay. You're gonna dance again."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'