Jennifer Lopez and Boyfriend Get Kinky in First 'Dance Again' Video Stills
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart are going to steam up her "Dance Again" music video. In the first official stills from the upcoming clip, the 42-year-old singer and her 24-year-old dancer boyfriend are seen playing with a "love is blind" blindfold.
One picture sees J.Lo having her eyes covered with the cloth by Casper, and the other features her hugging a blindfolded Casper from behind. The female judge of "American Idol" wears a midriff-baring skin-tight suit, while her beau goes shirtless.
"Dance Again" reunites J.Lo with her "On the Floor" collaborators, rapper Pitbull and producer RedOne. Its music video is scheduled to have its premiere during "Idol" result show that will air this coming Thursday, April 5.
"I love the message of the song," she said of her latest disco song. "That when something bad happens, your life is not over. You have to get up. You're gonna live. You're gonna to be okay. You're gonna dance again."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?