Jennifer Lopez and Boyfriend Get Kinky in First 'Dance Again' Video Stills
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart are going to steam up her "Dance Again" music video. In the first official stills from the upcoming clip, the 42-year-old singer and her 24-year-old dancer boyfriend are seen playing with a "love is blind" blindfold.
One picture sees J.Lo having her eyes covered with the cloth by Casper, and the other features her hugging a blindfolded Casper from behind. The female judge of "American Idol" wears a midriff-baring skin-tight suit, while her beau goes shirtless.
"Dance Again" reunites J.Lo with her "On the Floor" collaborators, rapper Pitbull and producer RedOne. Its music video is scheduled to have its premiere during "Idol" result show that will air this coming Thursday, April 5.
"I love the message of the song," she said of her latest disco song. "That when something bad happens, your life is not over. You have to get up. You're gonna live. You're gonna to be okay. You're gonna dance again."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal