Jennifer Lopez and Boyfriend Get Kinky in First 'Dance Again' Video Stills
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart are going to steam up her "Dance Again" music video. In the first official stills from the upcoming clip, the 42-year-old singer and her 24-year-old dancer boyfriend are seen playing with a "love is blind" blindfold.
One picture sees J.Lo having her eyes covered with the cloth by Casper, and the other features her hugging a blindfolded Casper from behind. The female judge of "American Idol" wears a midriff-baring skin-tight suit, while her beau goes shirtless.
"Dance Again" reunites J.Lo with her "On the Floor" collaborators, rapper Pitbull and producer RedOne. Its music video is scheduled to have its premiere during "Idol" result show that will air this coming Thursday, April 5.
"I love the message of the song," she said of her latest disco song. "That when something bad happens, your life is not over. You have to get up. You're gonna live. You're gonna to be okay. You're gonna dance again."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos