First Look at Christoph Waltz as Dr. King Schultz From 'Django Unchained' Set
A first on-set photo from Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" has unveiled a first look at Christoph Waltz as Dr. King Schultz. The Oscar winner was caught on camera donning a sleek vest that he paired with a long-sleeved shirt and a bowtie as he hit the New Orleans set of the film. He was also spotted wearing a gun holster around his hip.
In the spaghetti western movie, Schultz is a German dentist-turned-bounty hunter who teams up with freed slave Django. Together, they try to find Django's wife Broomhilda, who is held captive by a sadistic plantation owner named Calvin Candie. Starring as the titular slave is Jamie Foxx, while Kerry Washington plays his wife. Leonardo DiCaprio, meanwhile, portrays the antagonistic Candie.
"Django Unchained" is also supported by a set of notable actors, including Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Sacha Baron Cohen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, RZA and many more. Tarantino provides the script for this slavery-era movie in addition to directing it. Despite its genre, the film will be released in the U.S. just in time for Christmas holiday on December 25.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free