First Look at Christoph Waltz as Dr. King Schultz From 'Django Unchained' Set
A first on-set photo from Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" has unveiled a first look at Christoph Waltz as Dr. King Schultz. The Oscar winner was caught on camera donning a sleek vest that he paired with a long-sleeved shirt and a bowtie as he hit the New Orleans set of the film. He was also spotted wearing a gun holster around his hip.
In the spaghetti western movie, Schultz is a German dentist-turned-bounty hunter who teams up with freed slave Django. Together, they try to find Django's wife Broomhilda, who is held captive by a sadistic plantation owner named Calvin Candie. Starring as the titular slave is Jamie Foxx, while Kerry Washington plays his wife. Leonardo DiCaprio, meanwhile, portrays the antagonistic Candie.
"Django Unchained" is also supported by a set of notable actors, including Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Sacha Baron Cohen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, RZA and many more. Tarantino provides the script for this slavery-era movie in addition to directing it. Despite its genre, the film will be released in the U.S. just in time for Christmas holiday on December 25.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March