First Look at Christoph Waltz as Dr. King Schultz From 'Django Unchained' Set
A first on-set photo from Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" has unveiled a first look at Christoph Waltz as Dr. King Schultz. The Oscar winner was caught on camera donning a sleek vest that he paired with a long-sleeved shirt and a bowtie as he hit the New Orleans set of the film. He was also spotted wearing a gun holster around his hip.
In the spaghetti western movie, Schultz is a German dentist-turned-bounty hunter who teams up with freed slave Django. Together, they try to find Django's wife Broomhilda, who is held captive by a sadistic plantation owner named Calvin Candie. Starring as the titular slave is Jamie Foxx, while Kerry Washington plays his wife. Leonardo DiCaprio, meanwhile, portrays the antagonistic Candie.
"Django Unchained" is also supported by a set of notable actors, including Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Sacha Baron Cohen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, RZA and many more. Tarantino provides the script for this slavery-era movie in addition to directing it. Despite its genre, the film will be released in the U.S. just in time for Christmas holiday on December 25.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic