'Gossip Girl' 5.19 Preview: New Competition and New 'It Girl'
A new competition will begin in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Elizabeth Hurley's Diana Payne returns to The Spectator with an agenda for Nate, starting a power struggle with her former love interest at the company.
In contrary, Serena decides she is ready to relinquish the spotlight and sets out to make Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) the next "It Girl" of the Upper East Side, despite the fact that Lola wants nothing to do with high society life. As the first step, she sends Lola to model at a Kiki de Montparnasse lingerie show.
Also in the upcoming outing, Chuck reaches out to Blair for advice about his past.
The new episode, titled "It Girl, Interrupted", will air Monday, April 4 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent