'Gossip Girl' 5.19 Preview: New Competition and New 'It Girl'
A new competition will begin in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Elizabeth Hurley's Diana Payne returns to The Spectator with an agenda for Nate, starting a power struggle with her former love interest at the company.
In contrary, Serena decides she is ready to relinquish the spotlight and sets out to make Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) the next "It Girl" of the Upper East Side, despite the fact that Lola wants nothing to do with high society life. As the first step, she sends Lola to model at a Kiki de Montparnasse lingerie show.
Also in the upcoming outing, Chuck reaches out to Blair for advice about his past.
The new episode, titled "It Girl, Interrupted", will air Monday, April 4 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names