'Gossip Girl' 5.19 Preview: New Competition and New 'It Girl'
A new competition will begin in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Elizabeth Hurley's Diana Payne returns to The Spectator with an agenda for Nate, starting a power struggle with her former love interest at the company.
In contrary, Serena decides she is ready to relinquish the spotlight and sets out to make Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) the next "It Girl" of the Upper East Side, despite the fact that Lola wants nothing to do with high society life. As the first step, she sends Lola to model at a Kiki de Montparnasse lingerie show.
Also in the upcoming outing, Chuck reaches out to Blair for advice about his past.
The new episode, titled "It Girl, Interrupted", will air Monday, April 4 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers