'Gossip Girl' 5.19 Preview: New Competition and New 'It Girl'
A new competition will begin in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Elizabeth Hurley's Diana Payne returns to The Spectator with an agenda for Nate, starting a power struggle with her former love interest at the company.
In contrary, Serena decides she is ready to relinquish the spotlight and sets out to make Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) the next "It Girl" of the Upper East Side, despite the fact that Lola wants nothing to do with high society life. As the first step, she sends Lola to model at a Kiki de Montparnasse lingerie show.
Also in the upcoming outing, Chuck reaches out to Blair for advice about his past.
The new episode, titled "It Girl, Interrupted", will air Monday, April 4 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media