'Gossip Girl' 5.19 Preview: New Competition and New 'It Girl'
A new competition will begin in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Elizabeth Hurley's Diana Payne returns to The Spectator with an agenda for Nate, starting a power struggle with her former love interest at the company.
In contrary, Serena decides she is ready to relinquish the spotlight and sets out to make Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) the next "It Girl" of the Upper East Side, despite the fact that Lola wants nothing to do with high society life. As the first step, she sends Lola to model at a Kiki de Montparnasse lingerie show.
Also in the upcoming outing, Chuck reaches out to Blair for advice about his past.
The new episode, titled "It Girl, Interrupted", will air Monday, April 4 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift