First Picture of Scotty McCreery on 'Hart of Dixie'
The CW's "Hart of Dixie" is expecting a major boost rating from the cameo of Scotty McCreery. The winner of "American Idol" season 10 will perform in the April 23 episode of the teen drama, serenading Scott Porter's George and Rachel Bilson's Zoe in a scene.
According to TV Guide, which debuted McCreery's promotional photo for the show, George skips town with Zoe and they end up at a bar and are serenaded by McCreery. "George finds out some secrets [like Lemon's affair] and calls Zoe out of the blue to get out of Dodge," Porter told TV Guide. "They end up having a magical evening. It's a glimpse into what they could be, but it's bittersweet because they know circumstances prevent it from being more."
After a month of break, "Hart of Dixie" will return on screen April 9 with the episode "Heart to Hart". Gary Cole will make his first appearance as Dr. Evan Hart, the man Zoe presumed was her biological father until just a few months ago.
Speaking of the April 16 episode, Porter confirmed that there will be a wedding taking place but would not reveal whose. Producer Leila Gerstein hinted, "There are some surprises. But I will say Monique Lhuillier gave us three gowns that will all be featured on camera."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video