First Picture of Scotty McCreery on 'Hart of Dixie'
The CW's "Hart of Dixie" is expecting a major boost rating from the cameo of Scotty McCreery. The winner of "American Idol" season 10 will perform in the April 23 episode of the teen drama, serenading Scott Porter's George and Rachel Bilson's Zoe in a scene.
According to TV Guide, which debuted McCreery's promotional photo for the show, George skips town with Zoe and they end up at a bar and are serenaded by McCreery. "George finds out some secrets [like Lemon's affair] and calls Zoe out of the blue to get out of Dodge," Porter told TV Guide. "They end up having a magical evening. It's a glimpse into what they could be, but it's bittersweet because they know circumstances prevent it from being more."
After a month of break, "Hart of Dixie" will return on screen April 9 with the episode "Heart to Hart". Gary Cole will make his first appearance as Dr. Evan Hart, the man Zoe presumed was her biological father until just a few months ago.
Speaking of the April 16 episode, Porter confirmed that there will be a wedding taking place but would not reveal whose. Producer Leila Gerstein hinted, "There are some surprises. But I will say Monique Lhuillier gave us three gowns that will all be featured on camera."
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'