Adam Levine Is Single Again After Split From Anne V
Fans of Adam Levine may squeal in joy for the Maroon 5 frontman is back on the single saddle. It has been announced by his model girlfriend Anna Vyalitsyna that they have decided to take separate ways after two years together.
"Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best," Vyalitsyna said in a statement to People. The model, who is also known as Anne V, met Levine at the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue release party in early 2010, where Maroon 5 performed.
The couple has done a lot of public appearances since they dated. She was his on-screen lover in Maroon 5's music video for "Never Gonna Leave This Bed". They both appeared naked together in February 2011 issue of Cosmo UK to raise awareness of prostate and testicular cancer. They also went nude for the cover of Vogue Russia's November 2011 issue.
More Adam Levine News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards