Adam Levine Is Single Again After Split From Anne V
Fans of Adam Levine may squeal in joy for the Maroon 5 frontman is back on the single saddle. It has been announced by his model girlfriend Anna Vyalitsyna that they have decided to take separate ways after two years together.
"Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best," Vyalitsyna said in a statement to People. The model, who is also known as Anne V, met Levine at the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue release party in early 2010, where Maroon 5 performed.
The couple has done a lot of public appearances since they dated. She was his on-screen lover in Maroon 5's music video for "Never Gonna Leave This Bed". They both appeared naked together in February 2011 issue of Cosmo UK to raise awareness of prostate and testicular cancer. They also went nude for the cover of Vogue Russia's November 2011 issue.
More Adam Levine News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her