Adam Levine Is Single Again After Split From Anne V
Fans of Adam Levine may squeal in joy for the Maroon 5 frontman is back on the single saddle. It has been announced by his model girlfriend Anna Vyalitsyna that they have decided to take separate ways after two years together.
"Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best," Vyalitsyna said in a statement to People. The model, who is also known as Anne V, met Levine at the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue release party in early 2010, where Maroon 5 performed.
The couple has done a lot of public appearances since they dated. She was his on-screen lover in Maroon 5's music video for "Never Gonna Leave This Bed". They both appeared naked together in February 2011 issue of Cosmo UK to raise awareness of prostate and testicular cancer. They also went nude for the cover of Vogue Russia's November 2011 issue.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death