Adam Levine Is Single Again After Split From Anne V
Fans of Adam Levine may squeal in joy for the Maroon 5 frontman is back on the single saddle. It has been announced by his model girlfriend Anna Vyalitsyna that they have decided to take separate ways after two years together.
"Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best," Vyalitsyna said in a statement to People. The model, who is also known as Anne V, met Levine at the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue release party in early 2010, where Maroon 5 performed.
The couple has done a lot of public appearances since they dated. She was his on-screen lover in Maroon 5's music video for "Never Gonna Leave This Bed". They both appeared naked together in February 2011 issue of Cosmo UK to raise awareness of prostate and testicular cancer. They also went nude for the cover of Vogue Russia's November 2011 issue.
More Adam Levine News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed