Rihanna Goes Back to Black, but Admits She's Not Ready to Chop Off Hair
Rihanna has once again reinvented herself by changing the color of her hair. Having ditched her blonde locks for a darker shade, the "We Found Love" hitmaker gave fans a look at her new rocker chick look through an Instagram photo that captures her sporting a jet black hair in three different poses.
In the picture which caption read, "Cuz I'm black b***h," the 24-year-old songstress let her dark tresses long on one side, and trimmed near the temple area on the other side. When a fan pointed out that her new look was similar to her previous Mohawk style, she replied, "I was missing she, but I aint ready to chop ha."
Rihanna has never been afraid of making dramatic changes to her coif. She has gone from jet-black pixie cuts to fiery red bobs in the past. Currently, the former girlfriend of Chris Brown is in Japan for the premiere of "Battleship". On Saturday, March 30, she tweeted about her first night there as writing, "#JETLAGGED so I'm up watching TV.....all in Japanese!"
More Rihanna News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child