Rihanna Goes Back to Black, but Admits She's Not Ready to Chop Off Hair
Rihanna has once again reinvented herself by changing the color of her hair. Having ditched her blonde locks for a darker shade, the "We Found Love" hitmaker gave fans a look at her new rocker chick look through an Instagram photo that captures her sporting a jet black hair in three different poses.
In the picture which caption read, "Cuz I'm black b***h," the 24-year-old songstress let her dark tresses long on one side, and trimmed near the temple area on the other side. When a fan pointed out that her new look was similar to her previous Mohawk style, she replied, "I was missing she, but I aint ready to chop ha."
Rihanna has never been afraid of making dramatic changes to her coif. She has gone from jet-black pixie cuts to fiery red bobs in the past. Currently, the former girlfriend of Chris Brown is in Japan for the premiere of "Battleship". On Saturday, March 30, she tweeted about her first night there as writing, "#JETLAGGED so I'm up watching TV.....all in Japanese!"
More Rihanna News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna