Rihanna Goes Back to Black, but Admits She's Not Ready to Chop Off Hair
Rihanna has once again reinvented herself by changing the color of her hair. Having ditched her blonde locks for a darker shade, the "We Found Love" hitmaker gave fans a look at her new rocker chick look through an Instagram photo that captures her sporting a jet black hair in three different poses.
In the picture which caption read, "Cuz I'm black b***h," the 24-year-old songstress let her dark tresses long on one side, and trimmed near the temple area on the other side. When a fan pointed out that her new look was similar to her previous Mohawk style, she replied, "I was missing she, but I aint ready to chop ha."
Rihanna has never been afraid of making dramatic changes to her coif. She has gone from jet-black pixie cuts to fiery red bobs in the past. Currently, the former girlfriend of Chris Brown is in Japan for the premiere of "Battleship". On Saturday, March 30, she tweeted about her first night there as writing, "#JETLAGGED so I'm up watching TV.....all in Japanese!"
More Rihanna News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans