Rihanna Goes Back to Black, but Admits She's Not Ready to Chop Off Hair
Rihanna has once again reinvented herself by changing the color of her hair. Having ditched her blonde locks for a darker shade, the "We Found Love" hitmaker gave fans a look at her new rocker chick look through an Instagram photo that captures her sporting a jet black hair in three different poses.
In the picture which caption read, "Cuz I'm black b***h," the 24-year-old songstress let her dark tresses long on one side, and trimmed near the temple area on the other side. When a fan pointed out that her new look was similar to her previous Mohawk style, she replied, "I was missing she, but I aint ready to chop ha."
Rihanna has never been afraid of making dramatic changes to her coif. She has gone from jet-black pixie cuts to fiery red bobs in the past. Currently, the former girlfriend of Chris Brown is in Japan for the premiere of "Battleship". On Saturday, March 30, she tweeted about her first night there as writing, "#JETLAGGED so I'm up watching TV.....all in Japanese!"
More Rihanna News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip