Rihanna Goes Back to Black, but Admits She's Not Ready to Chop Off Hair
Rihanna has once again reinvented herself by changing the color of her hair. Having ditched her blonde locks for a darker shade, the "We Found Love" hitmaker gave fans a look at her new rocker chick look through an Instagram photo that captures her sporting a jet black hair in three different poses.
In the picture which caption read, "Cuz I'm black b***h," the 24-year-old songstress let her dark tresses long on one side, and trimmed near the temple area on the other side. When a fan pointed out that her new look was similar to her previous Mohawk style, she replied, "I was missing she, but I aint ready to chop ha."
Rihanna has never been afraid of making dramatic changes to her coif. She has gone from jet-black pixie cuts to fiery red bobs in the past. Currently, the former girlfriend of Chris Brown is in Japan for the premiere of "Battleship". On Saturday, March 30, she tweeted about her first night there as writing, "#JETLAGGED so I'm up watching TV.....all in Japanese!"
More Rihanna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding