First 'Total Recall' Trailer Studded With Intense Actions in Futuristic World
The first trailer for "Total Recall" has officially been made available for viewing pleasure. As teased in the previously released preview, the trailer is studded with tons of intense scenes that take place in a futuristic world. Colin Farrell's protagonist character is seen getting involved in a dangerous business without realizing that he's the key figure in it.
Farrell plays a factory worker named Douglas Quaid, who begins to believe that he's a spy. The problem is, he doesn't know whether he should work for the nation states of Euromerica or New Shanghai. In the meantime, leader of Euromerica, Vilos Cogaagen, is secretly preparing an invasion of New Shanghai under the guise of protecting his people.
A remake to Arnold Schwarzenegger's 1990 sci-fi movie, "Total Recall" is directed by Len Wiseman with Kurt Wimmer providing the script. Also supporting the action movie are Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, John Cho, Bill Nighy, Bryan Cranston and Ethan Hawke. The film is due to open wide in the U.S. on August 3.
In early 2012, Wiseman dished on his approach to the upcoming film. He said, "It's either the fantasy or reality. That's the thing that I think is the most exciting. It's got a load of really fun action sequences and visuals, and a whole new world to experience as well, that is really fun, but what makes that all super-engaging is this constant mystery of what world we're existing in, whether it's his fantasy or reality."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says