First 'Total Recall' Trailer Studded With Intense Actions in Futuristic World
The first trailer for "Total Recall" has officially been made available for viewing pleasure. As teased in the previously released preview, the trailer is studded with tons of intense scenes that take place in a futuristic world. Colin Farrell's protagonist character is seen getting involved in a dangerous business without realizing that he's the key figure in it.
Farrell plays a factory worker named Douglas Quaid, who begins to believe that he's a spy. The problem is, he doesn't know whether he should work for the nation states of Euromerica or New Shanghai. In the meantime, leader of Euromerica, Vilos Cogaagen, is secretly preparing an invasion of New Shanghai under the guise of protecting his people.
A remake to Arnold Schwarzenegger's 1990 sci-fi movie, "Total Recall" is directed by Len Wiseman with Kurt Wimmer providing the script. Also supporting the action movie are Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, John Cho, Bill Nighy, Bryan Cranston and Ethan Hawke. The film is due to open wide in the U.S. on August 3.
In early 2012, Wiseman dished on his approach to the upcoming film. He said, "It's either the fantasy or reality. That's the thing that I think is the most exciting. It's got a load of really fun action sequences and visuals, and a whole new world to experience as well, that is really fun, but what makes that all super-engaging is this constant mystery of what world we're existing in, whether it's his fantasy or reality."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake