Sarah Palin Will Guest Host 'Today', Going Head to Head With Katie Couric on 'GMA'
"Good Morning America" is not the only morning show which will gain people's attention this week. Just days after Katie Couric's guest-hosting stint on the ABC show was announced, NBC broke the news that Sarah Palin will take a seat on "Today".
"She'll [Palin] reveal a different side of her than you've seen before on Tuesday, April 3," so the "Today" show's website said. The former Republican vice presidential candidate's appearance on the NBC morning talk show will come the same week Couric fills in for "GMA" co-host Robin Roberts for a full week, starting this Monday.
Beside tapping Palin, "Today" also teases that it will feature the return of a "legend" on the Monday edition.
Meanwhile, the competition among morning shows this Tuesday will get tougher with an interview between Gayle King and BFF Oprah Winfrey on "CBS This Morning".
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle