Sarah Palin Will Guest Host 'Today', Going Head to Head With Katie Couric on 'GMA'
"Good Morning America" is not the only morning show which will gain people's attention this week. Just days after Katie Couric's guest-hosting stint on the ABC show was announced, NBC broke the news that Sarah Palin will take a seat on "Today".
"She'll [Palin] reveal a different side of her than you've seen before on Tuesday, April 3," so the "Today" show's website said. The former Republican vice presidential candidate's appearance on the NBC morning talk show will come the same week Couric fills in for "GMA" co-host Robin Roberts for a full week, starting this Monday.
Beside tapping Palin, "Today" also teases that it will feature the return of a "legend" on the Monday edition.
Meanwhile, the competition among morning shows this Tuesday will get tougher with an interview between Gayle King and BFF Oprah Winfrey on "CBS This Morning".
More Today News
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip