Sarah Palin Will Guest Host 'Today', Going Head to Head With Katie Couric on 'GMA'
"Good Morning America" is not the only morning show which will gain people's attention this week. Just days after Katie Couric's guest-hosting stint on the ABC show was announced, NBC broke the news that Sarah Palin will take a seat on "Today".
"She'll [Palin] reveal a different side of her than you've seen before on Tuesday, April 3," so the "Today" show's website said. The former Republican vice presidential candidate's appearance on the NBC morning talk show will come the same week Couric fills in for "GMA" co-host Robin Roberts for a full week, starting this Monday.
Beside tapping Palin, "Today" also teases that it will feature the return of a "legend" on the Monday edition.
Meanwhile, the competition among morning shows this Tuesday will get tougher with an interview between Gayle King and BFF Oprah Winfrey on "CBS This Morning".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked