Sarah Palin Will Guest Host 'Today', Going Head to Head With Katie Couric on 'GMA'
"Good Morning America" is not the only morning show which will gain people's attention this week. Just days after Katie Couric's guest-hosting stint on the ABC show was announced, NBC broke the news that Sarah Palin will take a seat on "Today".
"She'll [Palin] reveal a different side of her than you've seen before on Tuesday, April 3," so the "Today" show's website said. The former Republican vice presidential candidate's appearance on the NBC morning talk show will come the same week Couric fills in for "GMA" co-host Robin Roberts for a full week, starting this Monday.
Beside tapping Palin, "Today" also teases that it will feature the return of a "legend" on the Monday edition.
Meanwhile, the competition among morning shows this Tuesday will get tougher with an interview between Gayle King and BFF Oprah Winfrey on "CBS This Morning".
More Today News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl