Sarah Palin Will Guest Host 'Today', Going Head to Head With Katie Couric on 'GMA'
"Good Morning America" is not the only morning show which will gain people's attention this week. Just days after Katie Couric's guest-hosting stint on the ABC show was announced, NBC broke the news that Sarah Palin will take a seat on "Today".
"She'll [Palin] reveal a different side of her than you've seen before on Tuesday, April 3," so the "Today" show's website said. The former Republican vice presidential candidate's appearance on the NBC morning talk show will come the same week Couric fills in for "GMA" co-host Robin Roberts for a full week, starting this Monday.
Beside tapping Palin, "Today" also teases that it will feature the return of a "legend" on the Monday edition.
Meanwhile, the competition among morning shows this Tuesday will get tougher with an interview between Gayle King and BFF Oprah Winfrey on "CBS This Morning".
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'