What the Stars Were Wearing to 25th Kids Choice Awards
Burst of colors marked the arrival of the stars on the orange carpet of Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. Katy Perry came to the event on Saturday, March 31 in neon green two-piece and electric blue hair which was tied in ginny-style. Sarah Hyland wore bright red maxi dress by Myne, Kristen Stewart sported all-blue from top to toe with Stella McCartney dress and matching Barbara Bui heels while Keke Palmer stunned the crowd with her violet minidress.
Arriving as couple were stars of "The Amazing Spider-Man", Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone. He wore a dark red suit while alleged girlfriend wore an Antonio Berardi top and skirt, Alejandro Ingelmo shoes, a Fendi bag, and Irene Neuwirth jewelry.
Selena Gomez unexpectedly walked the red carpet alone. She stole attention in glittering and cropped Dolce & Gabbana halter-style bustier with pink detailing. She told the reporters that Justin Bieber could not make it to the event because he was in the studio. She was actually covering her boyfriend's surprise appearance at the end of the show. "The Hunger Games" actor Josh Hutcherson, wearing shades and layers of clothes, accompanied Gomez on the red carpet instead.
The older celebrities with the exception of Jada Pinkett Smith preferred to go with natural colors in attending the awards event held at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles. Chris Rock wore all black in contrast with Pinkett who wore a fuchsia silk cap sleeve cropped jumpsuit by Catherine Malandrino. Heidi Klum wore plain white skin tight dress but it was her thigh-high boots made of suede that got people talking.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media