What the Stars Were Wearing to 25th Kids Choice Awards
Burst of colors marked the arrival of the stars on the orange carpet of Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. Katy Perry came to the event on Saturday, March 31 in neon green two-piece and electric blue hair which was tied in ginny-style. Sarah Hyland wore bright red maxi dress by Myne, Kristen Stewart sported all-blue from top to toe with Stella McCartney dress and matching Barbara Bui heels while Keke Palmer stunned the crowd with her violet minidress.
Arriving as couple were stars of "The Amazing Spider-Man", Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone. He wore a dark red suit while alleged girlfriend wore an Antonio Berardi top and skirt, Alejandro Ingelmo shoes, a Fendi bag, and Irene Neuwirth jewelry.
Selena Gomez unexpectedly walked the red carpet alone. She stole attention in glittering and cropped Dolce & Gabbana halter-style bustier with pink detailing. She told the reporters that Justin Bieber could not make it to the event because he was in the studio. She was actually covering her boyfriend's surprise appearance at the end of the show. "The Hunger Games" actor Josh Hutcherson, wearing shades and layers of clothes, accompanied Gomez on the red carpet instead.
The older celebrities with the exception of Jada Pinkett Smith preferred to go with natural colors in attending the awards event held at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles. Chris Rock wore all black in contrast with Pinkett who wore a fuchsia silk cap sleeve cropped jumpsuit by Catherine Malandrino. Heidi Klum wore plain white skin tight dress but it was her thigh-high boots made of suede that got people talking.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS