One Direction to Release Book About Their Beginnings
British boyband One Direction are going full throttle in their worldwide domination. They are set to release their first book about the quintet's beginnings as well as exclusive interviews with each of the members.
It was announced by HarperCollins that the band have struck a deal to release with them "Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction" in U.S. on May 22. So sure that the book will be a sell-out that a second book will arrive in September 2013.
"We're incredibly excited to be releasing 'Dare to Dream' in the U.S.," the band announced in a statement. "We're really proud of the book - we worked really hard to make it as personal as we could."
The band's debut album "Up All Night" has topped charts in U.S. They will have their own TV series on Nickelodeon in addition to a cameo on "iCarly".
More One Direction News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen