One Direction to Release Book About Their Beginnings
British boyband One Direction are going full throttle in their worldwide domination. They are set to release their first book about the quintet's beginnings as well as exclusive interviews with each of the members.
It was announced by HarperCollins that the band have struck a deal to release with them "Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction" in U.S. on May 22. So sure that the book will be a sell-out that a second book will arrive in September 2013.
"We're incredibly excited to be releasing 'Dare to Dream' in the U.S.," the band announced in a statement. "We're really proud of the book - we worked really hard to make it as personal as we could."
The band's debut album "Up All Night" has topped charts in U.S. They will have their own TV series on Nickelodeon in addition to a cameo on "iCarly".
More One Direction News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special