One Direction to Release Book About Their Beginnings
British boyband One Direction are going full throttle in their worldwide domination. They are set to release their first book about the quintet's beginnings as well as exclusive interviews with each of the members.
It was announced by HarperCollins that the band have struck a deal to release with them "Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction" in U.S. on May 22. So sure that the book will be a sell-out that a second book will arrive in September 2013.
"We're incredibly excited to be releasing 'Dare to Dream' in the U.S.," the band announced in a statement. "We're really proud of the book - we worked really hard to make it as personal as we could."
The band's debut album "Up All Night" has topped charts in U.S. They will have their own TV series on Nickelodeon in addition to a cameo on "iCarly".
More One Direction News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video