One Direction to Release Book About Their Beginnings
British boyband One Direction are going full throttle in their worldwide domination. They are set to release their first book about the quintet's beginnings as well as exclusive interviews with each of the members.
It was announced by HarperCollins that the band have struck a deal to release with them "Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction" in U.S. on May 22. So sure that the book will be a sell-out that a second book will arrive in September 2013.
"We're incredibly excited to be releasing 'Dare to Dream' in the U.S.," the band announced in a statement. "We're really proud of the book - we worked really hard to make it as personal as we could."
The band's debut album "Up All Night" has topped charts in U.S. They will have their own TV series on Nickelodeon in addition to a cameo on "iCarly".
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame