One Direction to Release Book About Their Beginnings
British boyband One Direction are going full throttle in their worldwide domination. They are set to release their first book about the quintet's beginnings as well as exclusive interviews with each of the members.
It was announced by HarperCollins that the band have struck a deal to release with them "Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction" in U.S. on May 22. So sure that the book will be a sell-out that a second book will arrive in September 2013.
"We're incredibly excited to be releasing 'Dare to Dream' in the U.S.," the band announced in a statement. "We're really proud of the book - we worked really hard to make it as personal as we could."
The band's debut album "Up All Night" has topped charts in U.S. They will have their own TV series on Nickelodeon in addition to a cameo on "iCarly".
More One Direction News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie