'Harry Potter' Stars Turn Up for Attraction Opening Near London
In support of the movie franchise that propelled their names worldwide, Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright and Tom Felton attended the grand opening of the "Warner Brothers Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter". The stars turned up at the red carpet event outside the studios in Leavesden, near Watford, Hertfordshire.
"This is the most glamorous I have ever seen Watford," Grint said. "It's exciting for everyone to see. There are so many memories from in there and to share them with everyone is great. There are so many highlights but the model of the castle is out of this world." Grint also admitted that he took the number on Harry's door in Pivet Drive as memento.
The attraction boasts the famous places found in J.K. Rowling's books and the films such as Diagon Alley, Ollivander's wand shop, Ministry of Magic, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and of course, Hogwarts. Every little details were included in honor of the film's craftsmen and designers. There are 17,000 individually painted wand boxes, boxes of Cheert Owls cereal, Mrs. Weasley's self-knitting sweater and potions bottles.
"It's hard to sum it all up in a sentence but I will never forget walking through the Great Hall for the first time. It was just as magical now as it was all those years ago," Felton commented.
The admission fee is set at 28 pounds ($45) for adults and 21 pounds ($34) for children five and over. Children under 5 go free. WB expects 5,000 people a day to visit the attraction.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle