'Harry Potter' Stars Turn Up for Attraction Opening Near London
In support of the movie franchise that propelled their names worldwide, Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright and Tom Felton attended the grand opening of the "Warner Brothers Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter". The stars turned up at the red carpet event outside the studios in Leavesden, near Watford, Hertfordshire.
"This is the most glamorous I have ever seen Watford," Grint said. "It's exciting for everyone to see. There are so many memories from in there and to share them with everyone is great. There are so many highlights but the model of the castle is out of this world." Grint also admitted that he took the number on Harry's door in Pivet Drive as memento.
The attraction boasts the famous places found in J.K. Rowling's books and the films such as Diagon Alley, Ollivander's wand shop, Ministry of Magic, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and of course, Hogwarts. Every little details were included in honor of the film's craftsmen and designers. There are 17,000 individually painted wand boxes, boxes of Cheert Owls cereal, Mrs. Weasley's self-knitting sweater and potions bottles.
"It's hard to sum it all up in a sentence but I will never forget walking through the Great Hall for the first time. It was just as magical now as it was all those years ago," Felton commented.
The admission fee is set at 28 pounds ($45) for adults and 21 pounds ($34) for children five and over. Children under 5 go free. WB expects 5,000 people a day to visit the attraction.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group