'Harry Potter' Stars Turn Up for Attraction Opening Near London
In support of the movie franchise that propelled their names worldwide, Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright and Tom Felton attended the grand opening of the "Warner Brothers Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter". The stars turned up at the red carpet event outside the studios in Leavesden, near Watford, Hertfordshire.
"This is the most glamorous I have ever seen Watford," Grint said. "It's exciting for everyone to see. There are so many memories from in there and to share them with everyone is great. There are so many highlights but the model of the castle is out of this world." Grint also admitted that he took the number on Harry's door in Pivet Drive as memento.
The attraction boasts the famous places found in J.K. Rowling's books and the films such as Diagon Alley, Ollivander's wand shop, Ministry of Magic, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and of course, Hogwarts. Every little details were included in honor of the film's craftsmen and designers. There are 17,000 individually painted wand boxes, boxes of Cheert Owls cereal, Mrs. Weasley's self-knitting sweater and potions bottles.
"It's hard to sum it all up in a sentence but I will never forget walking through the Great Hall for the first time. It was just as magical now as it was all those years ago," Felton commented.
The admission fee is set at 28 pounds ($45) for adults and 21 pounds ($34) for children five and over. Children under 5 go free. WB expects 5,000 people a day to visit the attraction.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March