Chris Brown Unveils Official 'Sweet Love' Cover Art
Following the release of his new single "Sweet Love", Chris Brown releases a black-and-white cover art for the song. The "Turn Up the Music" hitmaker is seen sitting on the floor with three women standing behind him. While he looks dapper in a suit, the ladies show off their toned legs in leather outfits.
"Sweet Love" is one of the singles from Breezy's next studio installment "Fortune", which is expected to be released later this year. In the new song, he flirtatiously invites the ladies to strip off and get frisky with him.
Instead of doing a round of interviews like other artists, Breezy chose to promote the new album in a series of webisodes which include viral videos and online release of his tracks. Most recently, he dropped a clip for "Real Hip Hop Sh*t #4".
More Chris Brown News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child