Chris Brown Unveils Official 'Sweet Love' Cover Art
Following the release of his new single "Sweet Love", Chris Brown releases a black-and-white cover art for the song. The "Turn Up the Music" hitmaker is seen sitting on the floor with three women standing behind him. While he looks dapper in a suit, the ladies show off their toned legs in leather outfits.
"Sweet Love" is one of the singles from Breezy's next studio installment "Fortune", which is expected to be released later this year. In the new song, he flirtatiously invites the ladies to strip off and get frisky with him.
Instead of doing a round of interviews like other artists, Breezy chose to promote the new album in a series of webisodes which include viral videos and online release of his tracks. Most recently, he dropped a clip for "Real Hip Hop Sh*t #4".
More Chris Brown News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit