Chris Brown Unveils Official 'Sweet Love' Cover Art
Following the release of his new single "Sweet Love", Chris Brown releases a black-and-white cover art for the song. The "Turn Up the Music" hitmaker is seen sitting on the floor with three women standing behind him. While he looks dapper in a suit, the ladies show off their toned legs in leather outfits.
"Sweet Love" is one of the singles from Breezy's next studio installment "Fortune", which is expected to be released later this year. In the new song, he flirtatiously invites the ladies to strip off and get frisky with him.
Instead of doing a round of interviews like other artists, Breezy chose to promote the new album in a series of webisodes which include viral videos and online release of his tracks. Most recently, he dropped a clip for "Real Hip Hop Sh*t #4".
More Chris Brown News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?