Chris Brown Unveils Official 'Sweet Love' Cover Art
Following the release of his new single "Sweet Love", Chris Brown releases a black-and-white cover art for the song. The "Turn Up the Music" hitmaker is seen sitting on the floor with three women standing behind him. While he looks dapper in a suit, the ladies show off their toned legs in leather outfits.
"Sweet Love" is one of the singles from Breezy's next studio installment "Fortune", which is expected to be released later this year. In the new song, he flirtatiously invites the ladies to strip off and get frisky with him.
Instead of doing a round of interviews like other artists, Breezy chose to promote the new album in a series of webisodes which include viral videos and online release of his tracks. Most recently, he dropped a clip for "Real Hip Hop Sh*t #4".
More Chris Brown News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick