Chris Brown Unveils Official 'Sweet Love' Cover Art
Following the release of his new single "Sweet Love", Chris Brown releases a black-and-white cover art for the song. The "Turn Up the Music" hitmaker is seen sitting on the floor with three women standing behind him. While he looks dapper in a suit, the ladies show off their toned legs in leather outfits.
"Sweet Love" is one of the singles from Breezy's next studio installment "Fortune", which is expected to be released later this year. In the new song, he flirtatiously invites the ladies to strip off and get frisky with him.
Instead of doing a round of interviews like other artists, Breezy chose to promote the new album in a series of webisodes which include viral videos and online release of his tracks. Most recently, he dropped a clip for "Real Hip Hop Sh*t #4".
More Chris Brown News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs