Justin Bieber Caressed by Ladies in Official 'Boyfriend' Video Teaser
Justin Bieber certainly knows how to please his Beliebers. Just a few days after sending his fans into frenzy with the release of his new single "Boyfriend", the teen singer releases an official teaser for its music video, much to their delight.
Without giving too much detail, the sneak peek features Bieber singing the song under the light in a dim-lit room. As the boyfriend of Selena Gomez delivers the pre-hook, several manicured hands appear around him and give him a loving caress.
"The concept of this video, I mean it's not like a steady concept," he explained when met by MTV on the video set in California. "It's not like 'Justin follows this girl to this spot.' No, it's a bunch of amazing scenes: Like a fire scene, we have an ice scene."
There will also be a scene which shows off Bieber's dancing skills. "It's kind of like bouncing back and forth," he gushed. "And then there's scenes of me and just a bunch of girl dancers, and just some great shots, great artistic shots, great shots of me smiling. It's fun."
He worked with director Colin Tilley for this video. "The video's really good. Colin has done a great job," he said. "The lighting has been amazing and everything's been so unique and I haven't seen anything like it. So, I think people are going to be really surprised."
A lead single from Bieber's new album "Believe", "Boyfriend" was released for radio airplay and digital download on March 26 to a positive response. He is bound to debut high on Billboard Hot 100 with the single. Its accompanying music video is promised to come out sometime soon.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?