Report: Ginnifer Goodwin Secretly Dating Her 'Once Upon a Time' Co-Star
Less than a year after splitting from her fiance, Ginnifer Goodwin might have found herself a new man. According to Us Weekly, the leading lady of ABC's new series "Once Upon a Time" has been secretly dating her co-star Joshua Dallas. Multiple insiders claimed that they started seeing each other in the fall of 2011.
One source claimed that 33-year-old Goodwin and 30-year-old Dallas "really hit it off" when they began filming their fairy tale drama series in Vancouver, Canada in the summer. "She and Josh have a blast together and had instant chemistry," the insider added.
The rumored couple attended the Vanity Fair Oscar Party together back in February 2012. Most recently, they were spotted enjoying a meal together at a Vancouver vegetarian eatery called Naam. Offering a little detail of the March 18 outing, an eyewitness dished on, "He pushed her chair and paid the bill, so I guess chivalry isn't dead!"
Goodwin called it quits with fiance Joey Kern sometime in May 2011. The break-up news came out just five months after they announced that they have got engaged in December 2010. In the meantime, Dallas himself is now separated from British actress Lara Pulver, whom he married in 2007.
More Ginnifer Goodwin News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed