Report: Ginnifer Goodwin Secretly Dating Her 'Once Upon a Time' Co-Star
Less than a year after splitting from her fiance, Ginnifer Goodwin might have found herself a new man. According to Us Weekly, the leading lady of ABC's new series "Once Upon a Time" has been secretly dating her co-star Joshua Dallas. Multiple insiders claimed that they started seeing each other in the fall of 2011.
One source claimed that 33-year-old Goodwin and 30-year-old Dallas "really hit it off" when they began filming their fairy tale drama series in Vancouver, Canada in the summer. "She and Josh have a blast together and had instant chemistry," the insider added.
The rumored couple attended the Vanity Fair Oscar Party together back in February 2012. Most recently, they were spotted enjoying a meal together at a Vancouver vegetarian eatery called Naam. Offering a little detail of the March 18 outing, an eyewitness dished on, "He pushed her chair and paid the bill, so I guess chivalry isn't dead!"
Goodwin called it quits with fiance Joey Kern sometime in May 2011. The break-up news came out just five months after they announced that they have got engaged in December 2010. In the meantime, Dallas himself is now separated from British actress Lara Pulver, whom he married in 2007.
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album