Report: Ginnifer Goodwin Secretly Dating Her 'Once Upon a Time' Co-Star
Less than a year after splitting from her fiance, Ginnifer Goodwin might have found herself a new man. According to Us Weekly, the leading lady of ABC's new series "Once Upon a Time" has been secretly dating her co-star Joshua Dallas. Multiple insiders claimed that they started seeing each other in the fall of 2011.
One source claimed that 33-year-old Goodwin and 30-year-old Dallas "really hit it off" when they began filming their fairy tale drama series in Vancouver, Canada in the summer. "She and Josh have a blast together and had instant chemistry," the insider added.
The rumored couple attended the Vanity Fair Oscar Party together back in February 2012. Most recently, they were spotted enjoying a meal together at a Vancouver vegetarian eatery called Naam. Offering a little detail of the March 18 outing, an eyewitness dished on, "He pushed her chair and paid the bill, so I guess chivalry isn't dead!"
Goodwin called it quits with fiance Joey Kern sometime in May 2011. The break-up news came out just five months after they announced that they have got engaged in December 2010. In the meantime, Dallas himself is now separated from British actress Lara Pulver, whom he married in 2007.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton