Report: Ginnifer Goodwin Secretly Dating Her 'Once Upon a Time' Co-Star
Less than a year after splitting from her fiance, Ginnifer Goodwin might have found herself a new man. According to Us Weekly, the leading lady of ABC's new series "Once Upon a Time" has been secretly dating her co-star Joshua Dallas. Multiple insiders claimed that they started seeing each other in the fall of 2011.
One source claimed that 33-year-old Goodwin and 30-year-old Dallas "really hit it off" when they began filming their fairy tale drama series in Vancouver, Canada in the summer. "She and Josh have a blast together and had instant chemistry," the insider added.
The rumored couple attended the Vanity Fair Oscar Party together back in February 2012. Most recently, they were spotted enjoying a meal together at a Vancouver vegetarian eatery called Naam. Offering a little detail of the March 18 outing, an eyewitness dished on, "He pushed her chair and paid the bill, so I guess chivalry isn't dead!"
Goodwin called it quits with fiance Joey Kern sometime in May 2011. The break-up news came out just five months after they announced that they have got engaged in December 2010. In the meantime, Dallas himself is now separated from British actress Lara Pulver, whom he married in 2007.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed