OK Go's 'Skyscrapers' Video Presents a Dreamy Dance Number
OK Go release a music video for their latest single "Skyscrapers". Available on 3D via Nintendo, it focuses on a couple who dance a tango in a quintessentially dreamy and romantic street scene through a gritty, yet vibrant, urban rainbow.
The dancing couple are portrayed by Trish Sie and Moti Buchboot. In addition to appearing on screen, Trish also directed the video. She is OK Go's longtime collaborator who once helped them make their HTML5-powered video for "All Is Not Lost".
"Skyscrapers" appears among tracks in OK Go's third studio album "Of the Blue Colour of the Sky", which came out in January 2010.
The band are now preparing their new album. While working on the next studio installment, they recorded "Muppet Show Theme Song" for "The Muppets" last year.
OK Go's "Skyscrapers" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance