Hilary Duff Makes Post-Baby Debut in Skinny Jeans
Hilary Duff has been spotted for the first time since giving birth to her first son with Mike Comrie. On Thursday, March 29, the Olivia Burke of "Gossip Girl" was caught on camera out and about in West Hollywood. Wearing leopard-print skinny jeans, a blue violet blouse and platform sandals, she was making her way to Nine Zero One salon for some pampering.
After the visit, the 24-year-old tweeted a close-up photo of herself along with a message that read, "Just got my hair did from my girl @RiawnaCapri thanks love!Im Feelin fresh! Heading back home to hang with munchkin :)" When a fan complimented the self-portrait, she replied, "You should have seen what I looked like last week.eek surprised I still have a husband!It was time to throw them heels on;) guurl."
While this is the first time Duff was photographed in public after the birth of her baby boy, it wasn't her first outing. Last Tuesday, March 27, the former "Lizzie McGuire" star enjoyed dinner with friends. "Omg my first outing in a week and I hit @AlisiaLeibel in the eye with a shrimp tail!" she tweeted at the time. "Cant take me anywhere! Lord help me!"
Duff welcomed her first child on March 20 evening. "Welcome to the World Luca Cruz Comrie! Tuesday evening, we became proud parents of a healthy 7 pound 6 ounce beautiful boy," so she wrote when breaking the happy news. Days later, she admitted that being a mother is tough as tweeting, "4am... sleepy eyed. Feeding baby... whew this job is no joke!"
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'