Hilary Duff Makes Post-Baby Debut in Skinny Jeans
Hilary Duff has been spotted for the first time since giving birth to her first son with Mike Comrie. On Thursday, March 29, the Olivia Burke of "Gossip Girl" was caught on camera out and about in West Hollywood. Wearing leopard-print skinny jeans, a blue violet blouse and platform sandals, she was making her way to Nine Zero One salon for some pampering.
After the visit, the 24-year-old tweeted a close-up photo of herself along with a message that read, "Just got my hair did from my girl @RiawnaCapri thanks love!Im Feelin fresh! Heading back home to hang with munchkin :)" When a fan complimented the self-portrait, she replied, "You should have seen what I looked like last week.eek surprised I still have a husband!It was time to throw them heels on;) guurl."
While this is the first time Duff was photographed in public after the birth of her baby boy, it wasn't her first outing. Last Tuesday, March 27, the former "Lizzie McGuire" star enjoyed dinner with friends. "Omg my first outing in a week and I hit @AlisiaLeibel in the eye with a shrimp tail!" she tweeted at the time. "Cant take me anywhere! Lord help me!"
Duff welcomed her first child on March 20 evening. "Welcome to the World Luca Cruz Comrie! Tuesday evening, we became proud parents of a healthy 7 pound 6 ounce beautiful boy," so she wrote when breaking the happy news. Days later, she admitted that being a mother is tough as tweeting, "4am... sleepy eyed. Feeding baby... whew this job is no joke!"
More Hilary Duff News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'