Hilary Duff Makes Post-Baby Debut in Skinny Jeans
Hilary Duff has been spotted for the first time since giving birth to her first son with Mike Comrie. On Thursday, March 29, the Olivia Burke of "Gossip Girl" was caught on camera out and about in West Hollywood. Wearing leopard-print skinny jeans, a blue violet blouse and platform sandals, she was making her way to Nine Zero One salon for some pampering.
After the visit, the 24-year-old tweeted a close-up photo of herself along with a message that read, "Just got my hair did from my girl @RiawnaCapri thanks love!Im Feelin fresh! Heading back home to hang with munchkin :)" When a fan complimented the self-portrait, she replied, "You should have seen what I looked like last week.eek surprised I still have a husband!It was time to throw them heels on;) guurl."
While this is the first time Duff was photographed in public after the birth of her baby boy, it wasn't her first outing. Last Tuesday, March 27, the former "Lizzie McGuire" star enjoyed dinner with friends. "Omg my first outing in a week and I hit @AlisiaLeibel in the eye with a shrimp tail!" she tweeted at the time. "Cant take me anywhere! Lord help me!"
Duff welcomed her first child on March 20 evening. "Welcome to the World Luca Cruz Comrie! Tuesday evening, we became proud parents of a healthy 7 pound 6 ounce beautiful boy," so she wrote when breaking the happy news. Days later, she admitted that being a mother is tough as tweeting, "4am... sleepy eyed. Feeding baby... whew this job is no joke!"
More Hilary Duff News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics