Jason Segel Might Have Been Romancing Michelle Williams for Months
Jason Segel has allegedly had a new lady love in his life right now. The leading man of "The Muppets" is rumored to be romancing three-time Oscar nominee Michelle Williams, and a so-called friend of hers dished to PEOPLE, "It's been a few months," adding further, "I've never seen her happier."
Us Weekly went further by claiming that the rumored couple "are smitten and very serious". The publication even included photos of the pair as they enjoyed a romantic stroll in Brooklyn, New York on March 24. They were at the time leaving Frankie's Spuntino after a meal. An eyewitness said, "He put his arm around her and made her laugh as they walked. [They] seemed very relaxed."
Segel and Williams have been friends for years. They allegedly met through Busy Philipps, who happens to be his "Freaks and Geeks" co-star and her best friend. It is said that the twosome are trying to make the blossoming romance between them work though they live on different coasts. A source explained, "She hasn't been this happy in a long time."
Earlier this month, Segel posted a cryptic tweet. In it, he threw "a totally hypothetical question" to his Twitter followers, asking them, "If I fell in love would you guys be happy?" When it was met with a resounding YES, he replied with "We don't even know each other and you guys want me to be happy" and "I'm not being sarcastic at all when I say that actually means a lot." He has since deleted those tweets.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal