Jason Segel Might Have Been Romancing Michelle Williams for Months
Jason Segel has allegedly had a new lady love in his life right now. The leading man of "The Muppets" is rumored to be romancing three-time Oscar nominee Michelle Williams, and a so-called friend of hers dished to PEOPLE, "It's been a few months," adding further, "I've never seen her happier."
Us Weekly went further by claiming that the rumored couple "are smitten and very serious". The publication even included photos of the pair as they enjoyed a romantic stroll in Brooklyn, New York on March 24. They were at the time leaving Frankie's Spuntino after a meal. An eyewitness said, "He put his arm around her and made her laugh as they walked. [They] seemed very relaxed."
Segel and Williams have been friends for years. They allegedly met through Busy Philipps, who happens to be his "Freaks and Geeks" co-star and her best friend. It is said that the twosome are trying to make the blossoming romance between them work though they live on different coasts. A source explained, "She hasn't been this happy in a long time."
Earlier this month, Segel posted a cryptic tweet. In it, he threw "a totally hypothetical question" to his Twitter followers, asking them, "If I fell in love would you guys be happy?" When it was met with a resounding YES, he replied with "We don't even know each other and you guys want me to be happy" and "I'm not being sarcastic at all when I say that actually means a lot." He has since deleted those tweets.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle