Jason Segel Might Have Been Romancing Michelle Williams for Months
Jason Segel has allegedly had a new lady love in his life right now. The leading man of "The Muppets" is rumored to be romancing three-time Oscar nominee Michelle Williams, and a so-called friend of hers dished to PEOPLE, "It's been a few months," adding further, "I've never seen her happier."
Us Weekly went further by claiming that the rumored couple "are smitten and very serious". The publication even included photos of the pair as they enjoyed a romantic stroll in Brooklyn, New York on March 24. They were at the time leaving Frankie's Spuntino after a meal. An eyewitness said, "He put his arm around her and made her laugh as they walked. [They] seemed very relaxed."
Segel and Williams have been friends for years. They allegedly met through Busy Philipps, who happens to be his "Freaks and Geeks" co-star and her best friend. It is said that the twosome are trying to make the blossoming romance between them work though they live on different coasts. A source explained, "She hasn't been this happy in a long time."
Earlier this month, Segel posted a cryptic tweet. In it, he threw "a totally hypothetical question" to his Twitter followers, asking them, "If I fell in love would you guys be happy?" When it was met with a resounding YES, he replied with "We don't even know each other and you guys want me to be happy" and "I'm not being sarcastic at all when I say that actually means a lot." He has since deleted those tweets.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group