Jason Segel Might Have Been Romancing Michelle Williams for Months
Jason Segel has allegedly had a new lady love in his life right now. The leading man of "The Muppets" is rumored to be romancing three-time Oscar nominee Michelle Williams, and a so-called friend of hers dished to PEOPLE, "It's been a few months," adding further, "I've never seen her happier."
Us Weekly went further by claiming that the rumored couple "are smitten and very serious". The publication even included photos of the pair as they enjoyed a romantic stroll in Brooklyn, New York on March 24. They were at the time leaving Frankie's Spuntino after a meal. An eyewitness said, "He put his arm around her and made her laugh as they walked. [They] seemed very relaxed."
Segel and Williams have been friends for years. They allegedly met through Busy Philipps, who happens to be his "Freaks and Geeks" co-star and her best friend. It is said that the twosome are trying to make the blossoming romance between them work though they live on different coasts. A source explained, "She hasn't been this happy in a long time."
Earlier this month, Segel posted a cryptic tweet. In it, he threw "a totally hypothetical question" to his Twitter followers, asking them, "If I fell in love would you guys be happy?" When it was met with a resounding YES, he replied with "We don't even know each other and you guys want me to be happy" and "I'm not being sarcastic at all when I say that actually means a lot." He has since deleted those tweets.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen