Duet Performers at 2012 ACM Awards Revealed
With over twenty artists including Kenny Chesney lined up as musical guests, it's almost impossible for ACM Awards to give them a solo set each and squeeze all those performances into a three-hour show. Taking advantage of the situation, organizers pair up some of the performers to give audience a variety of special duets and collaborations.
Chesney is confirmed to share stage with Tim McGraw at the upcoming awards show, Blake Shelton is going to join forces with Lionel Richie, Rascal Flatts will collaborate with Steve Martin, and Toby Keith is scheduled to deliever a duet with surprise Las Vegas guest performers.
Previously announced pairing is Martina McBride and Train's Pat Monahan. They will perform "Marry Me" while a New Jersey couple, Christina Davidson and Frank Tucci, tie the knot live onstage. It will mark the first time ever in the history of ACM Awards, and perhaps any awards history, such a live wedding ceremony takes place.
2012 ACM Awards will take place at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on April 1. The likes of Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, The Band Perry, Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Sara Evans and Lady Antebellum are also set to sing. Meanwhile, Taylor Swift will be a presenter along with Richie, Beth Behrs, Hunter Hayes and Nancy O'Dell.
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch