Duet Performers at 2012 ACM Awards Revealed
With over twenty artists including Kenny Chesney lined up as musical guests, it's almost impossible for ACM Awards to give them a solo set each and squeeze all those performances into a three-hour show. Taking advantage of the situation, organizers pair up some of the performers to give audience a variety of special duets and collaborations.
Chesney is confirmed to share stage with Tim McGraw at the upcoming awards show, Blake Shelton is going to join forces with Lionel Richie, Rascal Flatts will collaborate with Steve Martin, and Toby Keith is scheduled to deliever a duet with surprise Las Vegas guest performers.
Previously announced pairing is Martina McBride and Train's Pat Monahan. They will perform "Marry Me" while a New Jersey couple, Christina Davidson and Frank Tucci, tie the knot live onstage. It will mark the first time ever in the history of ACM Awards, and perhaps any awards history, such a live wedding ceremony takes place.
2012 ACM Awards will take place at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on April 1. The likes of Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, The Band Perry, Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Sara Evans and Lady Antebellum are also set to sing. Meanwhile, Taylor Swift will be a presenter along with Richie, Beth Behrs, Hunter Hayes and Nancy O'Dell.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle