Duet Performers at 2012 ACM Awards Revealed
With over twenty artists including Kenny Chesney lined up as musical guests, it's almost impossible for ACM Awards to give them a solo set each and squeeze all those performances into a three-hour show. Taking advantage of the situation, organizers pair up some of the performers to give audience a variety of special duets and collaborations.
Chesney is confirmed to share stage with Tim McGraw at the upcoming awards show, Blake Shelton is going to join forces with Lionel Richie, Rascal Flatts will collaborate with Steve Martin, and Toby Keith is scheduled to deliever a duet with surprise Las Vegas guest performers.
Previously announced pairing is Martina McBride and Train's Pat Monahan. They will perform "Marry Me" while a New Jersey couple, Christina Davidson and Frank Tucci, tie the knot live onstage. It will mark the first time ever in the history of ACM Awards, and perhaps any awards history, such a live wedding ceremony takes place.
2012 ACM Awards will take place at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on April 1. The likes of Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, The Band Perry, Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Sara Evans and Lady Antebellum are also set to sing. Meanwhile, Taylor Swift will be a presenter along with Richie, Beth Behrs, Hunter Hayes and Nancy O'Dell.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos