Snooki Scared Her Boobs Won't Stop Growing
Snooki isn't shy about sharing her thoughts on what she's gained in the chest area because of her pregnancy. On Thursday, March 29, the pint-sized "Jersey Shore" star responded to a flattering comment about her boobs from one of her Twitter followers, joking in a tweet, "They won't stop growing. I'm scared."
The tweet came shortly after the 24-year-old, who confirmed in early March that she's expecting her first child with fiance Jionni LaValle, posted a close-up shot of herself in a neon yellow top that shows off some serious cleavage. Along with the photo, she tweeted, "I got swagger with my pregnant self."
It isn't the only photo Snooki shared to his Twitter followers recently. Hours before posting the cleavage snap, she posted a photo of herself with Jionni, which caption reads, "My fiance." In it, the reality star sports a tiger-print bow in her hair and zebra-inspired earrings, while her fiance dons jeans and a dark hoodie. Holding hands, they give the camera a snap at her $55,000 diamond ring.
Snooki has also revealed one of the plans she has for her unborn child through Twitter, making her baby a fan of "progressive house music". The reality star, who has recently wrapped the filming of her "Jersey Shore" spin-off, tweeted, "When my baby can hear sound I'm gonna blast Dobenbeck, Ercola, Medina, Kaskade & Tiesto."
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch