Ben Affleck to Be Scandalous Politician in 'Nathan Decker'
Ben Affleck is set to star in another political movie following his stint in "Argo". According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 39-year-old actor/filmmaker has been tapped to star in Warner Bros. Pictures' political comedy film called "Nathan Decker".
The husband of actress Jennifer Garner is expected to tackle the lead role of a politician who is caught in an affair before returning to his hometown to forget his past. The "Daredevil" star will not sign on to direct the film because he's currently busy with the post-production stage of "Argo".
Before Affleck was chosen as the leading man for "Nathan Decker", Tom Cruise was once mentioned as a possible lead actor. Nonetheless, no deal has ever been sealed with the "Risky Business" actor. After picking up the script from scribe Dan Fogelman, Warners is currently looking for a director to helm the project.
Affleck was last seen starring in 2010's "The Town", which he also directed and wrote. His upcoming directorial stint include "The Stand", a big-budgeted adaptation of Stephen King's novel. He has also been attached to an untitled Terrence Malick project, which is said to be a romantic drama which also stars Javier Bardem, Rachel Weisz and Rachel McAdams.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3