New 'Skyfall' Video Blogs: Introducing the Two Latest Bond Girls
"Skyfall" has debuted brand new video blogs that introduce the two latest Bond girls, Berenice Marlohe and Naomie Harris. The first footage shows Marlohe, who flaunts her glamorous side as villainous Severine while filming a scene for the upcoming spy movie. Of her character, the French beauty says, "The first time you see her, she has a dark side."
In contrary to Severine's high-fashion persona, Harris' Eve is featured as having a masculine side. In the video, the English actress is seen showing off her skill to use any kind of weaponry. "Eve is a field agent. She's very capable," explains Harris. "She kind of sees herself as Bond's equal. She's not, but that's how she sees herself."
In the 23rd 007 movie, Bond's loyalty to his superior M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, the flamboyant British agent must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. Returning as Bond is Daniel Craig, while reprising the role of M is none other than veteran actress Judi Dench.
"Skyfall", which is directed by Sam Mendes, will be released in the U.S. on November 9. Joining the much awaited action movie is Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney, Rory Kinnear and Ben Whishaw.
Berenice Marlohe's Video Blog:
Naomie Harris' Video Blog:
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard