New 'Skyfall' Video Blogs: Introducing the Two Latest Bond Girls
"Skyfall" has debuted brand new video blogs that introduce the two latest Bond girls, Berenice Marlohe and Naomie Harris. The first footage shows Marlohe, who flaunts her glamorous side as villainous Severine while filming a scene for the upcoming spy movie. Of her character, the French beauty says, "The first time you see her, she has a dark side."
In contrary to Severine's high-fashion persona, Harris' Eve is featured as having a masculine side. In the video, the English actress is seen showing off her skill to use any kind of weaponry. "Eve is a field agent. She's very capable," explains Harris. "She kind of sees herself as Bond's equal. She's not, but that's how she sees herself."
In the 23rd 007 movie, Bond's loyalty to his superior M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, the flamboyant British agent must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. Returning as Bond is Daniel Craig, while reprising the role of M is none other than veteran actress Judi Dench.
"Skyfall", which is directed by Sam Mendes, will be released in the U.S. on November 9. Joining the much awaited action movie is Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney, Rory Kinnear and Ben Whishaw.
Berenice Marlohe's Video Blog:
Naomie Harris' Video Blog:
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie