New 'Skyfall' Video Blogs: Introducing the Two Latest Bond Girls
"Skyfall" has debuted brand new video blogs that introduce the two latest Bond girls, Berenice Marlohe and Naomie Harris. The first footage shows Marlohe, who flaunts her glamorous side as villainous Severine while filming a scene for the upcoming spy movie. Of her character, the French beauty says, "The first time you see her, she has a dark side."
In contrary to Severine's high-fashion persona, Harris' Eve is featured as having a masculine side. In the video, the English actress is seen showing off her skill to use any kind of weaponry. "Eve is a field agent. She's very capable," explains Harris. "She kind of sees herself as Bond's equal. She's not, but that's how she sees herself."
In the 23rd 007 movie, Bond's loyalty to his superior M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, the flamboyant British agent must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. Returning as Bond is Daniel Craig, while reprising the role of M is none other than veteran actress Judi Dench.
"Skyfall", which is directed by Sam Mendes, will be released in the U.S. on November 9. Joining the much awaited action movie is Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney, Rory Kinnear and Ben Whishaw.
Berenice Marlohe's Video Blog:
Naomie Harris' Video Blog:
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush