Lindsay Lohan Finally Freed From DUI Probation
Lindsay Lohan heard a good news from Judge Stephanie Sautner during a hearing on Thursday, March 29. The "Mean Girls" star was freed from probation stemming from her 2007 DUI case after completing all of her court-mandated duties including community service.
"She did it. She has done everything that this court asked of her," Sautner said. The Judge advised the actress to "live your live in a more mature way, stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work" and added, "You don't need to come to court anymore. The DUI case is over, the necklace case is hanging over your head until May 2014. I don't expect to see you again."
Lohan said to the judge, "I just want to say thank you. It has really opened a lot of doors for me. Thank you for being fair." Sautner replied, "You know what you have to do. Goodbye, and good luck."
Lohan told TMZ's reporter on Wednesday that she was going to celebrate her freedom with a dinner with sister Ali Lohan.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer