98 Degrees Reunion Reportedly in Works
The first update in ten years on 98 Degrees' official website set the band's fans in frenzy over the possibility of the boys reuniting. There is still no official announcement, but RumorFix suggests that the boy band that were popular back in late 1990s and early 2000s will do a fifteen-city reunion tour this summer.
Members of the band, Nick Lachey, Jeff Timmons, Drew Lachey and Justin Jeffre, did not help to clarify the news. Without giving a direct answer, they dropped hints on Twitter such as "Is it just me or does [98degrees.com] look a little different that it did yesterday? just saying" and "Look, you never can believe rumors, but I'd be open to it for sure!"
Timmons, who formed the group back in 1995, told a local news outlet in the Philippines back in February that there had been discussions for a reunion, but nothing had been confirmed yet. "We've been talking of 98 Degrees getting back together for a reunion show," he said. "Nothing's out of the question but nothing's solidified. We'll see."
The likelihood of the band reuniting is dim because Lachey is expecting his first child with wife Vanessa Minnillo. "This is the one thing that more than any other I've looked forward to, and it's overwhelming," the dad-to-be said earlier this month.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'