98 Degrees Reunion Reportedly in Works
The first update in ten years on 98 Degrees' official website set the band's fans in frenzy over the possibility of the boys reuniting. There is still no official announcement, but RumorFix suggests that the boy band that were popular back in late 1990s and early 2000s will do a fifteen-city reunion tour this summer.
Members of the band, Nick Lachey, Jeff Timmons, Drew Lachey and Justin Jeffre, did not help to clarify the news. Without giving a direct answer, they dropped hints on Twitter such as "Is it just me or does [98degrees.com] look a little different that it did yesterday? just saying" and "Look, you never can believe rumors, but I'd be open to it for sure!"
Timmons, who formed the group back in 1995, told a local news outlet in the Philippines back in February that there had been discussions for a reunion, but nothing had been confirmed yet. "We've been talking of 98 Degrees getting back together for a reunion show," he said. "Nothing's out of the question but nothing's solidified. We'll see."
The likelihood of the band reuniting is dim because Lachey is expecting his first child with wife Vanessa Minnillo. "This is the one thing that more than any other I've looked forward to, and it's overwhelming," the dad-to-be said earlier this month.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie