98 Degrees Reunion Reportedly in Works
The first update in ten years on 98 Degrees' official website set the band's fans in frenzy over the possibility of the boys reuniting. There is still no official announcement, but RumorFix suggests that the boy band that were popular back in late 1990s and early 2000s will do a fifteen-city reunion tour this summer.
Members of the band, Nick Lachey, Jeff Timmons, Drew Lachey and Justin Jeffre, did not help to clarify the news. Without giving a direct answer, they dropped hints on Twitter such as "Is it just me or does [98degrees.com] look a little different that it did yesterday? just saying" and "Look, you never can believe rumors, but I'd be open to it for sure!"
Timmons, who formed the group back in 1995, told a local news outlet in the Philippines back in February that there had been discussions for a reunion, but nothing had been confirmed yet. "We've been talking of 98 Degrees getting back together for a reunion show," he said. "Nothing's out of the question but nothing's solidified. We'll see."
The likelihood of the band reuniting is dim because Lachey is expecting his first child with wife Vanessa Minnillo. "This is the one thing that more than any other I've looked forward to, and it's overwhelming," the dad-to-be said earlier this month.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance