'Wrath of the Titans' Featurette Highlights Brutal One-Eyed Cyclops
In anticipation of the U.S. release of "Wrath of the Titans", Warner Bros. Pictures unveils a latest featurette from the Greek myth epic film. The promotional video highlights one of the ferocious monsters in the film called the Cyclops. The cannibal one-eyed giant, who lives in an ancient forest, possesses brute strength and wields giant clubs to crush its enemy.
Cyclops is not the only fearsome creature this upcoming fantasy movie has to offer. Among those that are hard to defeat by mere mortals are multi-headed Chimera that can burst fire, double-bodied Makhai army that can beat down thousand of troops easily, and horned beast Minotaur that dwells in an endless labyrinth.
"Wrath of the Titans" takes place a decade after Zeus' son, Perseus, defeated the Kraken. As the hero attempts to live a new life as a fisherman and a father to 10-year-old Helius, a struggle for supremacy rages between the gods and the Titans. Weakened by humanity's lack of devotion, the gods are losing control of the imprisoned Titans and their ferocious leader, Kronos.
When Hades and Ares team up to capture Zeus, Perseus cannot ignore his true calling. Enlisting the help of the warrior Queen Andromeda, Poseidon's demigod son Argenor, and fallen god Hephaestus, he bravely embarks on a treacherous quest into the underworld to rescue Zeus, overthrow the Titans and save mankind.
A sequel to 2010's "Clash of the Titans", the forthcoming epic film is directed by Johnatan Liebesman. Rounding up the cast ensemble are such actors as Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes, Danny Huston, Edgar Ramirez, Bill Nighy, Toby Kebbell and Rosamund Pike.
Warners will release this film nationwide on March 30.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie