New Ad of 'Dallas' Reboot Recreates Shower Scene From Original Show
TNT promotes the upcoming "Dallas" reboot by taking on a shower scene from the original show. In a newly released ad, Patrick Duffy's Bobby Ewing recreates his iconic pose, which only appeared in a dream on the 1980s' series.
This time, however, he's not alone since his brother, Larry Hagman's J.R. Ewing, joins him in the shot. Also featured in the picture are their sons, played by Jesse Metcalfe and Josh Henderson, who are clad in towel. It additionally has a tagline which reads, "They're Back. And No, You're Not Dreaming."
The new "Dallas" will revolve around J.R's son John Ross Ewing III (Henderson) and Bobby's adopted son Christopher Ewing (Metcalfe). Now grown, John has become almost a carbon copy of his father, bent on oil, money and greed. Christopher, meanwhile, has become a lot like Bobby, in that he is more interested in the upkeep of Southfork Ranch.
Other returning stars include Linda Gray, Charlene Tilton and Ray Krebbs, while Jordana Brewster and Julie Gonzalo join the cast as new characters. The show is slated to debut Wednesday, June 13 on TNT.
More Dallas News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo