New Ad of 'Dallas' Reboot Recreates Shower Scene From Original Show
TNT promotes the upcoming "Dallas" reboot by taking on a shower scene from the original show. In a newly released ad, Patrick Duffy's Bobby Ewing recreates his iconic pose, which only appeared in a dream on the 1980s' series.
This time, however, he's not alone since his brother, Larry Hagman's J.R. Ewing, joins him in the shot. Also featured in the picture are their sons, played by Jesse Metcalfe and Josh Henderson, who are clad in towel. It additionally has a tagline which reads, "They're Back. And No, You're Not Dreaming."
The new "Dallas" will revolve around J.R's son John Ross Ewing III (Henderson) and Bobby's adopted son Christopher Ewing (Metcalfe). Now grown, John has become almost a carbon copy of his father, bent on oil, money and greed. Christopher, meanwhile, has become a lot like Bobby, in that he is more interested in the upkeep of Southfork Ranch.
Other returning stars include Linda Gray, Charlene Tilton and Ray Krebbs, while Jordana Brewster and Julie Gonzalo join the cast as new characters. The show is slated to debut Wednesday, June 13 on TNT.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21