New Ad of 'Dallas' Reboot Recreates Shower Scene From Original Show
TNT promotes the upcoming "Dallas" reboot by taking on a shower scene from the original show. In a newly released ad, Patrick Duffy's Bobby Ewing recreates his iconic pose, which only appeared in a dream on the 1980s' series.
This time, however, he's not alone since his brother, Larry Hagman's J.R. Ewing, joins him in the shot. Also featured in the picture are their sons, played by Jesse Metcalfe and Josh Henderson, who are clad in towel. It additionally has a tagline which reads, "They're Back. And No, You're Not Dreaming."
The new "Dallas" will revolve around J.R's son John Ross Ewing III (Henderson) and Bobby's adopted son Christopher Ewing (Metcalfe). Now grown, John has become almost a carbon copy of his father, bent on oil, money and greed. Christopher, meanwhile, has become a lot like Bobby, in that he is more interested in the upkeep of Southfork Ranch.
Other returning stars include Linda Gray, Charlene Tilton and Ray Krebbs, while Jordana Brewster and Julie Gonzalo join the cast as new characters. The show is slated to debut Wednesday, June 13 on TNT.
More Dallas News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'