New Ad of 'Dallas' Reboot Recreates Shower Scene From Original Show
TNT promotes the upcoming "Dallas" reboot by taking on a shower scene from the original show. In a newly released ad, Patrick Duffy's Bobby Ewing recreates his iconic pose, which only appeared in a dream on the 1980s' series.
This time, however, he's not alone since his brother, Larry Hagman's J.R. Ewing, joins him in the shot. Also featured in the picture are their sons, played by Jesse Metcalfe and Josh Henderson, who are clad in towel. It additionally has a tagline which reads, "They're Back. And No, You're Not Dreaming."
The new "Dallas" will revolve around J.R's son John Ross Ewing III (Henderson) and Bobby's adopted son Christopher Ewing (Metcalfe). Now grown, John has become almost a carbon copy of his father, bent on oil, money and greed. Christopher, meanwhile, has become a lot like Bobby, in that he is more interested in the upkeep of Southfork Ranch.
Other returning stars include Linda Gray, Charlene Tilton and Ray Krebbs, while Jordana Brewster and Julie Gonzalo join the cast as new characters. The show is slated to debut Wednesday, June 13 on TNT.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen