Rihanna Expresses Disappointment at Question About Ashton Kutcher Hook-Up
One Ashton Kutcher-related question was apparently enough for Rihanna to give a reporter a cold shoulder. During a press conference for "Battleship" in London Wednesday, March 28, the "S&M" hitmaker was quick to express her annoyment when asked head-on about the rumors that linked her romantically to the "Two and a Half Men" star.
It all began when a British journalist was given her chance to ask her question. "You're so good at connecting with people that I think that we actually feel we know you. Things are clearly going brilliantly in your career. I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life," asked the reporter, "and will we see a certain Mr. Ashton Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?"
Obviously irritated by the question, the Eminem collaborator on hit single "Love the Way You Lie" responded, "Wow. How disappointing was that question?" After letting out a few of uncomfortable chuckles, she puts to rest the rumors once and for all as sarcastically stating, "I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you were really asking."
Rihanna was rumored to be hooking up with the estranged husband of Demi Moore after she was spotted visiting his Los Angeles mansion on Wednesday, March 21 midnight. It was said that she left the place four hours later in her driven black Escalade and made no attempt to dodge paparazzi's cameras.
More Rihanna News
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country