Rihanna Expresses Disappointment at Question About Ashton Kutcher Hook-Up
One Ashton Kutcher-related question was apparently enough for Rihanna to give a reporter a cold shoulder. During a press conference for "Battleship" in London Wednesday, March 28, the "S&M" hitmaker was quick to express her annoyment when asked head-on about the rumors that linked her romantically to the "Two and a Half Men" star.
It all began when a British journalist was given her chance to ask her question. "You're so good at connecting with people that I think that we actually feel we know you. Things are clearly going brilliantly in your career. I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life," asked the reporter, "and will we see a certain Mr. Ashton Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?"
Obviously irritated by the question, the Eminem collaborator on hit single "Love the Way You Lie" responded, "Wow. How disappointing was that question?" After letting out a few of uncomfortable chuckles, she puts to rest the rumors once and for all as sarcastically stating, "I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you were really asking."
Rihanna was rumored to be hooking up with the estranged husband of Demi Moore after she was spotted visiting his Los Angeles mansion on Wednesday, March 21 midnight. It was said that she left the place four hours later in her driven black Escalade and made no attempt to dodge paparazzi's cameras.
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday