Rihanna Expresses Disappointment at Question About Ashton Kutcher Hook-Up
One Ashton Kutcher-related question was apparently enough for Rihanna to give a reporter a cold shoulder. During a press conference for "Battleship" in London Wednesday, March 28, the "S&M" hitmaker was quick to express her annoyment when asked head-on about the rumors that linked her romantically to the "Two and a Half Men" star.
It all began when a British journalist was given her chance to ask her question. "You're so good at connecting with people that I think that we actually feel we know you. Things are clearly going brilliantly in your career. I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life," asked the reporter, "and will we see a certain Mr. Ashton Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?"
Obviously irritated by the question, the Eminem collaborator on hit single "Love the Way You Lie" responded, "Wow. How disappointing was that question?" After letting out a few of uncomfortable chuckles, she puts to rest the rumors once and for all as sarcastically stating, "I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you were really asking."
Rihanna was rumored to be hooking up with the estranged husband of Demi Moore after she was spotted visiting his Los Angeles mansion on Wednesday, March 21 midnight. It was said that she left the place four hours later in her driven black Escalade and made no attempt to dodge paparazzi's cameras.
More Rihanna News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary