Rihanna Expresses Disappointment at Question About Ashton Kutcher Hook-Up
One Ashton Kutcher-related question was apparently enough for Rihanna to give a reporter a cold shoulder. During a press conference for "Battleship" in London Wednesday, March 28, the "S&M" hitmaker was quick to express her annoyment when asked head-on about the rumors that linked her romantically to the "Two and a Half Men" star.
It all began when a British journalist was given her chance to ask her question. "You're so good at connecting with people that I think that we actually feel we know you. Things are clearly going brilliantly in your career. I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life," asked the reporter, "and will we see a certain Mr. Ashton Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?"
Obviously irritated by the question, the Eminem collaborator on hit single "Love the Way You Lie" responded, "Wow. How disappointing was that question?" After letting out a few of uncomfortable chuckles, she puts to rest the rumors once and for all as sarcastically stating, "I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you were really asking."
Rihanna was rumored to be hooking up with the estranged husband of Demi Moore after she was spotted visiting his Los Angeles mansion on Wednesday, March 21 midnight. It was said that she left the place four hours later in her driven black Escalade and made no attempt to dodge paparazzi's cameras.
More Rihanna News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes