Rihanna Expresses Disappointment at Question About Ashton Kutcher Hook-Up
One Ashton Kutcher-related question was apparently enough for Rihanna to give a reporter a cold shoulder. During a press conference for "Battleship" in London Wednesday, March 28, the "S&M" hitmaker was quick to express her annoyment when asked head-on about the rumors that linked her romantically to the "Two and a Half Men" star.
It all began when a British journalist was given her chance to ask her question. "You're so good at connecting with people that I think that we actually feel we know you. Things are clearly going brilliantly in your career. I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life," asked the reporter, "and will we see a certain Mr. Ashton Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?"
Obviously irritated by the question, the Eminem collaborator on hit single "Love the Way You Lie" responded, "Wow. How disappointing was that question?" After letting out a few of uncomfortable chuckles, she puts to rest the rumors once and for all as sarcastically stating, "I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you were really asking."
Rihanna was rumored to be hooking up with the estranged husband of Demi Moore after she was spotted visiting his Los Angeles mansion on Wednesday, March 21 midnight. It was said that she left the place four hours later in her driven black Escalade and made no attempt to dodge paparazzi's cameras.
More Rihanna News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group