'Game of Thrones' Season 2 Premiere Clips: Feeding the Dragon and Learning to Follow
Less than a week from "Game of Thrones" season 2 premiere, more scenes from the episode are shared in newly released clips. The first one sees Daenerys trying to feed one of his dragons, but the little red winged-creature refuses her offerings of meat.
Two other clips highlight the Night's Watch, with one of them featuring the Lord Commander who tells Jon Snow that, in order to be a leader, he has to learn to follow. The other sneak peek, meanwhile, sees Tyrion who meets his nephew, King Joffrey, after returning from a battlefield.
"Game of Thrones" season 2 will kick off Sunday, April 1 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO. Dishing on the challenge faced by her character Dany in the first episode titled "The North Remembers", Emilia Clarke said, "You think you can't beat dragons, but actually the reality of that is that they're stuck in a wasteland."
She went on explaining, "And whilst having dragons is the kind of the biggest miracle that this world has seen, it's not going to put a roof over their heads or food on their table. That's the first struggle that you see her deal with."
"Game of Thrones" 2.01 clip #1:
"Game of Thrones" 2.01 clip #2:
"Game of Thrones" 2.01 clip #3:
"Game of Thrones" 2.01 clip #4:
More Game of Thrones News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video