'Game of Thrones' Season 2 Premiere Clips: Feeding the Dragon and Learning to Follow
Less than a week from "Game of Thrones" season 2 premiere, more scenes from the episode are shared in newly released clips. The first one sees Daenerys trying to feed one of his dragons, but the little red winged-creature refuses her offerings of meat.
Two other clips highlight the Night's Watch, with one of them featuring the Lord Commander who tells Jon Snow that, in order to be a leader, he has to learn to follow. The other sneak peek, meanwhile, sees Tyrion who meets his nephew, King Joffrey, after returning from a battlefield.
"Game of Thrones" season 2 will kick off Sunday, April 1 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO. Dishing on the challenge faced by her character Dany in the first episode titled "The North Remembers", Emilia Clarke said, "You think you can't beat dragons, but actually the reality of that is that they're stuck in a wasteland."
She went on explaining, "And whilst having dragons is the kind of the biggest miracle that this world has seen, it's not going to put a roof over their heads or food on their table. That's the first struggle that you see her deal with."
"Game of Thrones" 2.01 clip #1:
"Game of Thrones" 2.01 clip #2:
"Game of Thrones" 2.01 clip #3:
"Game of Thrones" 2.01 clip #4:
More Game of Thrones News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'