Bradley Cooper Allegedly Is to Blame for Zoe Saldana Split
Words have run rampant that Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have called it quits after only several months together. There is yet official confirmation from both parties regarding the split, but the latest report holds the "Limitless" actor responsible for breaking up with his co-star in "The Words".
Claiming that the couple's romance ended sometime last week, a source close to the former couple dished to E! News that PEOPLE's 2011 Sexiest Man Alive dumped the "Avatar" beauty because "he just doesn't want to be in a relationship at the moment." The insider added that the two are now "hoping to remain friends".
On what went wrong between the two Hollywood stars, the inside source suggested that it was just a matter of timing. "They have a great friendship, a natural chemistry and it was for that reason their relationship was able to grow into something more," the source explained. "But the timing was wrong, they are in different places in their lives."
Cooper and Saldana were first romantically linked to each other in late November 2011. Star magazine, at the time, reported that the two were "acting like two high school kids going steady" at a Manhattan club back in September. A representative for the "Colombiana" actress, however, was quick to issue a denial, saying in a statement, "They are not dating. They are just friends."
Though so, the dating rumors persisted. In late December 2011, the pair were spotted kissing at a New Year's Eve bash and reports surfaced that they had begun telling family and friend that they are in a relationship. The "Death at a Funeral" actress even met "The Hangover" star's mother, Gloria, in February 2012.
More Bradley Cooper News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance