Bradley Cooper Allegedly Is to Blame for Zoe Saldana Split
Words have run rampant that Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have called it quits after only several months together. There is yet official confirmation from both parties regarding the split, but the latest report holds the "Limitless" actor responsible for breaking up with his co-star in "The Words".
Claiming that the couple's romance ended sometime last week, a source close to the former couple dished to E! News that PEOPLE's 2011 Sexiest Man Alive dumped the "Avatar" beauty because "he just doesn't want to be in a relationship at the moment." The insider added that the two are now "hoping to remain friends".
On what went wrong between the two Hollywood stars, the inside source suggested that it was just a matter of timing. "They have a great friendship, a natural chemistry and it was for that reason their relationship was able to grow into something more," the source explained. "But the timing was wrong, they are in different places in their lives."
Cooper and Saldana were first romantically linked to each other in late November 2011. Star magazine, at the time, reported that the two were "acting like two high school kids going steady" at a Manhattan club back in September. A representative for the "Colombiana" actress, however, was quick to issue a denial, saying in a statement, "They are not dating. They are just friends."
Though so, the dating rumors persisted. In late December 2011, the pair were spotted kissing at a New Year's Eve bash and reports surfaced that they had begun telling family and friend that they are in a relationship. The "Death at a Funeral" actress even met "The Hangover" star's mother, Gloria, in February 2012.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation