Clay Aiken Took a Jab at Rihanna's Singing Skill
Rihanna once again becomes the subject of diss after KISS' Gene Simmons put the word out there that she is one of those "karaoke" singers. This time, a similar comment came from "American Idol" runner-up Clay Aiken who is currently one of the remaining contestants on "The Celebrity Apprentice".
Aiken made an appearance on Bravo's "Watch What Happens" in which host Andy Cohen asked which pop singer out there will not make it pass the first few rounds of "Idol". He said, "Oh God, there're too many. Too many...Current pop singer? I've stopped listening to them because they can't sing." He added, "Um...Rihanna has some pitch problems for sure. She does...Now I'm gonna get in trouble, too."
Aiken also made a startling confession during the interview, saying he had a plastic surgery that removed the fat in his chin recently. "I had surgery on my jaw for a TMJ thing and I had them suck the fat out of my chin while they were in there," he admitted. "I was like, you know what, while I'm already down, go ahead and take the vacuum in there and suck the fat out of my chin."
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think