Clay Aiken Took a Jab at Rihanna's Singing Skill
Rihanna once again becomes the subject of diss after KISS' Gene Simmons put the word out there that she is one of those "karaoke" singers. This time, a similar comment came from "American Idol" runner-up Clay Aiken who is currently one of the remaining contestants on "The Celebrity Apprentice".
Aiken made an appearance on Bravo's "Watch What Happens" in which host Andy Cohen asked which pop singer out there will not make it pass the first few rounds of "Idol". He said, "Oh God, there're too many. Too many...Current pop singer? I've stopped listening to them because they can't sing." He added, "Um...Rihanna has some pitch problems for sure. She does...Now I'm gonna get in trouble, too."
Aiken also made a startling confession during the interview, saying he had a plastic surgery that removed the fat in his chin recently. "I had surgery on my jaw for a TMJ thing and I had them suck the fat out of my chin while they were in there," he admitted. "I was like, you know what, while I'm already down, go ahead and take the vacuum in there and suck the fat out of my chin."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune