Former Korn Drummer David Silveria Arrested for DUI
A former drummer for rock band Korn has found himself arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. TMZ has brought up the report that David Silveria, who played with the band from 1993 until 2006, was taken into police custody in Huntington Beach, California after his car was pulled over at 10:45 A.M. on Sunday, March 25.
No other details regarding the 39-year-old rocker's arrest were released. He, however, wasn't the only musician who got in trouble with the law recently. Whitney Houston's ex-husband Bobby Brown was also booked for DUI on Monday, March 26 afternoon after being pulled over for talking on his cell phone.
Earlier this year, Silveria opened up to fan site Kornspace.com the reason why he left Korn. "I left KORN because they had such bad egos and negative attitudes that I couldn't take it anymore. End of story," explained the rocker, who recently ended his 5-year hiatus from the music industry by joining a new band called INFINIKA.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift