Former Korn Drummer David Silveria Arrested for DUI
A former drummer for rock band Korn has found himself arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. TMZ has brought up the report that David Silveria, who played with the band from 1993 until 2006, was taken into police custody in Huntington Beach, California after his car was pulled over at 10:45 A.M. on Sunday, March 25.
No other details regarding the 39-year-old rocker's arrest were released. He, however, wasn't the only musician who got in trouble with the law recently. Whitney Houston's ex-husband Bobby Brown was also booked for DUI on Monday, March 26 afternoon after being pulled over for talking on his cell phone.
Earlier this year, Silveria opened up to fan site Kornspace.com the reason why he left Korn. "I left KORN because they had such bad egos and negative attitudes that I couldn't take it anymore. End of story," explained the rocker, who recently ended his 5-year hiatus from the music industry by joining a new band called INFINIKA.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent