Former Korn Drummer David Silveria Arrested for DUI
A former drummer for rock band Korn has found himself arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. TMZ has brought up the report that David Silveria, who played with the band from 1993 until 2006, was taken into police custody in Huntington Beach, California after his car was pulled over at 10:45 A.M. on Sunday, March 25.
No other details regarding the 39-year-old rocker's arrest were released. He, however, wasn't the only musician who got in trouble with the law recently. Whitney Houston's ex-husband Bobby Brown was also booked for DUI on Monday, March 26 afternoon after being pulled over for talking on his cell phone.
Earlier this year, Silveria opened up to fan site Kornspace.com the reason why he left Korn. "I left KORN because they had such bad egos and negative attitudes that I couldn't take it anymore. End of story," explained the rocker, who recently ended his 5-year hiatus from the music industry by joining a new band called INFINIKA.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women