Former Korn Drummer David Silveria Arrested for DUI
A former drummer for rock band Korn has found himself arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. TMZ has brought up the report that David Silveria, who played with the band from 1993 until 2006, was taken into police custody in Huntington Beach, California after his car was pulled over at 10:45 A.M. on Sunday, March 25.
No other details regarding the 39-year-old rocker's arrest were released. He, however, wasn't the only musician who got in trouble with the law recently. Whitney Houston's ex-husband Bobby Brown was also booked for DUI on Monday, March 26 afternoon after being pulled over for talking on his cell phone.
Earlier this year, Silveria opened up to fan site Kornspace.com the reason why he left Korn. "I left KORN because they had such bad egos and negative attitudes that I couldn't take it anymore. End of story," explained the rocker, who recently ended his 5-year hiatus from the music industry by joining a new band called INFINIKA.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle