Former Korn Drummer David Silveria Arrested for DUI
A former drummer for rock band Korn has found himself arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. TMZ has brought up the report that David Silveria, who played with the band from 1993 until 2006, was taken into police custody in Huntington Beach, California after his car was pulled over at 10:45 A.M. on Sunday, March 25.
No other details regarding the 39-year-old rocker's arrest were released. He, however, wasn't the only musician who got in trouble with the law recently. Whitney Houston's ex-husband Bobby Brown was also booked for DUI on Monday, March 26 afternoon after being pulled over for talking on his cell phone.
Earlier this year, Silveria opened up to fan site Kornspace.com the reason why he left Korn. "I left KORN because they had such bad egos and negative attitudes that I couldn't take it anymore. End of story," explained the rocker, who recently ended his 5-year hiatus from the music industry by joining a new band called INFINIKA.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016