Video: Sugarland Performing Twice on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Sugarland visited "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday, March 27 to make a live performance before the first elimination was announced. Introduced by hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke, the country music duo teamed up with Matt Nathanson to deliver "Run" together. Tristan MacManus and Peta Murgatroyd danced a rumba to the song.
After joining forces with Matt, Kristian Bush and Jennifer Nettles returned to the stage once again for another performance. This time around, they sang a more fast-paced song called "Find the Beat Again" with Sasha Farber taking the dance floor with three female companions Oksana Dmytrenko, Sharna Burgess and Emma Slater.
The result show ended by sending Martina Navratilova home, which meant she and her dancing partner Tony Dovolani would no longer perform together next week. In an interview after the show, the retired tennis player revealed that she thought she could rely on audience votes to stay longer on the dancing competition. "I thought we had a shot at it with the popular vote," she opened up. "But I guess we were too far behind."
"Find the Beat Again":
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2