Video: Sugarland Performing Twice on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Sugarland visited "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday, March 27 to make a live performance before the first elimination was announced. Introduced by hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke, the country music duo teamed up with Matt Nathanson to deliver "Run" together. Tristan MacManus and Peta Murgatroyd danced a rumba to the song.
After joining forces with Matt, Kristian Bush and Jennifer Nettles returned to the stage once again for another performance. This time around, they sang a more fast-paced song called "Find the Beat Again" with Sasha Farber taking the dance floor with three female companions Oksana Dmytrenko, Sharna Burgess and Emma Slater.
The result show ended by sending Martina Navratilova home, which meant she and her dancing partner Tony Dovolani would no longer perform together next week. In an interview after the show, the retired tennis player revealed that she thought she could rely on audience votes to stay longer on the dancing competition. "I thought we had a shot at it with the popular vote," she opened up. "But I guess we were too far behind."
"Find the Beat Again":
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support