Video: Sugarland Performing Twice on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Sugarland visited "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday, March 27 to make a live performance before the first elimination was announced. Introduced by hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke, the country music duo teamed up with Matt Nathanson to deliver "Run" together. Tristan MacManus and Peta Murgatroyd danced a rumba to the song.
After joining forces with Matt, Kristian Bush and Jennifer Nettles returned to the stage once again for another performance. This time around, they sang a more fast-paced song called "Find the Beat Again" with Sasha Farber taking the dance floor with three female companions Oksana Dmytrenko, Sharna Burgess and Emma Slater.
The result show ended by sending Martina Navratilova home, which meant she and her dancing partner Tony Dovolani would no longer perform together next week. In an interview after the show, the retired tennis player revealed that she thought she could rely on audience votes to stay longer on the dancing competition. "I thought we had a shot at it with the popular vote," she opened up. "But I guess we were too far behind."
"Find the Beat Again":
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3