Video: Sugarland Performing Twice on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Sugarland visited "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday, March 27 to make a live performance before the first elimination was announced. Introduced by hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke, the country music duo teamed up with Matt Nathanson to deliver "Run" together. Tristan MacManus and Peta Murgatroyd danced a rumba to the song.
After joining forces with Matt, Kristian Bush and Jennifer Nettles returned to the stage once again for another performance. This time around, they sang a more fast-paced song called "Find the Beat Again" with Sasha Farber taking the dance floor with three female companions Oksana Dmytrenko, Sharna Burgess and Emma Slater.
The result show ended by sending Martina Navratilova home, which meant she and her dancing partner Tony Dovolani would no longer perform together next week. In an interview after the show, the retired tennis player revealed that she thought she could rely on audience votes to stay longer on the dancing competition. "I thought we had a shot at it with the popular vote," she opened up. "But I guess we were too far behind."
"Find the Beat Again":
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week