Video: Sugarland Performing Twice on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Sugarland visited "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday, March 27 to make a live performance before the first elimination was announced. Introduced by hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke, the country music duo teamed up with Matt Nathanson to deliver "Run" together. Tristan MacManus and Peta Murgatroyd danced a rumba to the song.
After joining forces with Matt, Kristian Bush and Jennifer Nettles returned to the stage once again for another performance. This time around, they sang a more fast-paced song called "Find the Beat Again" with Sasha Farber taking the dance floor with three female companions Oksana Dmytrenko, Sharna Burgess and Emma Slater.
The result show ended by sending Martina Navratilova home, which meant she and her dancing partner Tony Dovolani would no longer perform together next week. In an interview after the show, the retired tennis player revealed that she thought she could rely on audience votes to stay longer on the dancing competition. "I thought we had a shot at it with the popular vote," she opened up. "But I guess we were too far behind."
"Find the Beat Again":
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope