First Look: James Franco Surrounded by Bikini-Clad Girls on 'Spring Breakers' Set
How James Franco will look like as a drug dealer in "Spring Breakers" has been unveiled in an on-set photo that was shared on Twitter by Selena Gomez. Instead of sporting a fierce look like a usual portrayal of a mob boss, Franco channels a rapper style complete with a braided hair.
The "127 Hours" actor is featured is featured behind the wheel of a white convertible with bikini-clad girls, including Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens, surrounding him. He is seen donning a colorful Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses while Gomez strikes a pose beside him. Along with the photo, the 19-year-old former Disney princess tweeted, "This is where the trouble begins."
In "Spring Breakers", Franco stars as a drug and arms dealer who bails Gomez and the gang out of jail and entices them to kill his rival. The girl gang themselves previously decided to rob fast food joint so they can afford to go on spring break in Florida.
Gomez will play the most religious member of the group, while Hudgens will portray the "crazy party girl" in the gang. Tackling the part of the other two members of the gang are Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine.
Currently still in the production process, the Harmony Korine-directed drama has yet to set a U.S. release date.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle