First Look: James Franco Surrounded by Bikini-Clad Girls on 'Spring Breakers' Set
How James Franco will look like as a drug dealer in "Spring Breakers" has been unveiled in an on-set photo that was shared on Twitter by Selena Gomez. Instead of sporting a fierce look like a usual portrayal of a mob boss, Franco channels a rapper style complete with a braided hair.
The "127 Hours" actor is featured is featured behind the wheel of a white convertible with bikini-clad girls, including Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens, surrounding him. He is seen donning a colorful Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses while Gomez strikes a pose beside him. Along with the photo, the 19-year-old former Disney princess tweeted, "This is where the trouble begins."
In "Spring Breakers", Franco stars as a drug and arms dealer who bails Gomez and the gang out of jail and entices them to kill his rival. The girl gang themselves previously decided to rob fast food joint so they can afford to go on spring break in Florida.
Gomez will play the most religious member of the group, while Hudgens will portray the "crazy party girl" in the gang. Tackling the part of the other two members of the gang are Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine.
Currently still in the production process, the Harmony Korine-directed drama has yet to set a U.S. release date.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts