Pic: Ryan Gosling Sports Bloody and Bruised Face on 'Only God Forgives' Set
Ryan Gosling has been snapped sporting a terribly bloody and bruised face while filming a scene on the set of "Only God Forgives" in Bangkok, Thailand. Ditching his signature hunky persona, the "Drive" actor was photographed rocking a blood-stained oxford shirt and a blue vest while showing off an awfully swollen left eye.
In the upcoming movie, Gosling plays an Englishman living in Bangkok named Julian. He is a respected figure in the criminal underworld. Along with his brother Billy, he runs a Thai boxing club which is in fact a front for smuggling drugs to London. When Billy is murdered, their mother Jenna arrives from London to bring back the body.
Jenna herself is the head of a powerful criminal organization and is used to getting exactly what she wants. She sets out to settle the score along a bloody path of rage, betrayal, and vengeance, hurtling toward an ultimate confrontation and the possibility of redemption. Tackling the part of Gosling's mob-boss mother is Kristin Scott Thomas.
"Only God Forgives" reunites Gosling with director Nicolas Winding Refn after their collaboration in "Drive". Winding Refn pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The crime drama still hasn't set a release date in the U.S.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama