Pic: Ryan Gosling Sports Bloody and Bruised Face on 'Only God Forgives' Set
Ryan Gosling has been snapped sporting a terribly bloody and bruised face while filming a scene on the set of "Only God Forgives" in Bangkok, Thailand. Ditching his signature hunky persona, the "Drive" actor was photographed rocking a blood-stained oxford shirt and a blue vest while showing off an awfully swollen left eye.
In the upcoming movie, Gosling plays an Englishman living in Bangkok named Julian. He is a respected figure in the criminal underworld. Along with his brother Billy, he runs a Thai boxing club which is in fact a front for smuggling drugs to London. When Billy is murdered, their mother Jenna arrives from London to bring back the body.
Jenna herself is the head of a powerful criminal organization and is used to getting exactly what she wants. She sets out to settle the score along a bloody path of rage, betrayal, and vengeance, hurtling toward an ultimate confrontation and the possibility of redemption. Tackling the part of Gosling's mob-boss mother is Kristin Scott Thomas.
"Only God Forgives" reunites Gosling with director Nicolas Winding Refn after their collaboration in "Drive". Winding Refn pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The crime drama still hasn't set a release date in the U.S.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures