Pic: Ryan Gosling Sports Bloody and Bruised Face on 'Only God Forgives' Set
Ryan Gosling has been snapped sporting a terribly bloody and bruised face while filming a scene on the set of "Only God Forgives" in Bangkok, Thailand. Ditching his signature hunky persona, the "Drive" actor was photographed rocking a blood-stained oxford shirt and a blue vest while showing off an awfully swollen left eye.
In the upcoming movie, Gosling plays an Englishman living in Bangkok named Julian. He is a respected figure in the criminal underworld. Along with his brother Billy, he runs a Thai boxing club which is in fact a front for smuggling drugs to London. When Billy is murdered, their mother Jenna arrives from London to bring back the body.
Jenna herself is the head of a powerful criminal organization and is used to getting exactly what she wants. She sets out to settle the score along a bloody path of rage, betrayal, and vengeance, hurtling toward an ultimate confrontation and the possibility of redemption. Tackling the part of Gosling's mob-boss mother is Kristin Scott Thomas.
"Only God Forgives" reunites Gosling with director Nicolas Winding Refn after their collaboration in "Drive". Winding Refn pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The crime drama still hasn't set a release date in the U.S.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris