Report: Olivia Munn Has Been Dating Joel Kinnaman for Three Months
Romance might be in the air for Olivia Munn and Joel Kinnaman. Words on the street are, the actress playing Chess Roberts in "Iron Man 2" has been involved in a relationship with the actor who stars as Christer Malm in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" for several months already.
"They have been together for about three months," a friend of the rumored couple told E! News. "They met last year, but they didn't get together until just before Christmas." The source continued, "He is a super normal guy and she is a really down-to-earth girl and they just get each other. They are on the same wavelength intellectually, and they have the same sense of humor."
Munn reportedly came to the season 2 premiere of Kinnaman's TV series, "The Killing", in Los Angeles on Monday, March 26 night, and the inside source said the pair sat next to each other once they got inside the theater. Accordingly, their blossoming relationship is "heading towards being serious." The insider added, "They are extremely happy together."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs