Report: Olivia Munn Has Been Dating Joel Kinnaman for Three Months
Romance might be in the air for Olivia Munn and Joel Kinnaman. Words on the street are, the actress playing Chess Roberts in "Iron Man 2" has been involved in a relationship with the actor who stars as Christer Malm in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" for several months already.
"They have been together for about three months," a friend of the rumored couple told E! News. "They met last year, but they didn't get together until just before Christmas." The source continued, "He is a super normal guy and she is a really down-to-earth girl and they just get each other. They are on the same wavelength intellectually, and they have the same sense of humor."
Munn reportedly came to the season 2 premiere of Kinnaman's TV series, "The Killing", in Los Angeles on Monday, March 26 night, and the inside source said the pair sat next to each other once they got inside the theater. Accordingly, their blossoming relationship is "heading towards being serious." The insider added, "They are extremely happy together."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'