Report: Olivia Munn Has Been Dating Joel Kinnaman for Three Months
Romance might be in the air for Olivia Munn and Joel Kinnaman. Words on the street are, the actress playing Chess Roberts in "Iron Man 2" has been involved in a relationship with the actor who stars as Christer Malm in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" for several months already.
"They have been together for about three months," a friend of the rumored couple told E! News. "They met last year, but they didn't get together until just before Christmas." The source continued, "He is a super normal guy and she is a really down-to-earth girl and they just get each other. They are on the same wavelength intellectually, and they have the same sense of humor."
Munn reportedly came to the season 2 premiere of Kinnaman's TV series, "The Killing", in Los Angeles on Monday, March 26 night, and the inside source said the pair sat next to each other once they got inside the theater. Accordingly, their blossoming relationship is "heading towards being serious." The insider added, "They are extremely happy together."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up