Report: Olivia Munn Has Been Dating Joel Kinnaman for Three Months
Romance might be in the air for Olivia Munn and Joel Kinnaman. Words on the street are, the actress playing Chess Roberts in "Iron Man 2" has been involved in a relationship with the actor who stars as Christer Malm in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" for several months already.
"They have been together for about three months," a friend of the rumored couple told E! News. "They met last year, but they didn't get together until just before Christmas." The source continued, "He is a super normal guy and she is a really down-to-earth girl and they just get each other. They are on the same wavelength intellectually, and they have the same sense of humor."
Munn reportedly came to the season 2 premiere of Kinnaman's TV series, "The Killing", in Los Angeles on Monday, March 26 night, and the inside source said the pair sat next to each other once they got inside the theater. Accordingly, their blossoming relationship is "heading towards being serious." The insider added, "They are extremely happy together."
More Olivia Munn News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party