Report: Olivia Munn Has Been Dating Joel Kinnaman for Three Months
Romance might be in the air for Olivia Munn and Joel Kinnaman. Words on the street are, the actress playing Chess Roberts in "Iron Man 2" has been involved in a relationship with the actor who stars as Christer Malm in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" for several months already.
"They have been together for about three months," a friend of the rumored couple told E! News. "They met last year, but they didn't get together until just before Christmas." The source continued, "He is a super normal guy and she is a really down-to-earth girl and they just get each other. They are on the same wavelength intellectually, and they have the same sense of humor."
Munn reportedly came to the season 2 premiere of Kinnaman's TV series, "The Killing", in Los Angeles on Monday, March 26 night, and the inside source said the pair sat next to each other once they got inside the theater. Accordingly, their blossoming relationship is "heading towards being serious." The insider added, "They are extremely happy together."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed