DJ Khaled's 'Take It to the Head' Ft. Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
DJ Khaled releases an all-star single called "Take It to the Head" from his upcoming studio album. The disc jokey collaborates with top-notch artists Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and Rick Ross in the new track.
"Don't think about it, be about it/ Don't be scared to take it to the head (yeh yeah)," Breezy sings the hook. "Now we gon' get f**ked up, no excuses no apologies." Rozay, Minaj and Weezy then follow it by rapping their own parts.
The crowded single is expected to appear in Khaled's next studio installment "Kiss the Ring". A follow up to his chart-busting effort "We the Best Forever", the album is due to come out later this year with more guests on the lineup.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?