DJ Khaled's 'Take It to the Head' Ft. Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
DJ Khaled releases an all-star single called "Take It to the Head" from his upcoming studio album. The disc jokey collaborates with top-notch artists Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and Rick Ross in the new track.
"Don't think about it, be about it/ Don't be scared to take it to the head (yeh yeah)," Breezy sings the hook. "Now we gon' get f**ked up, no excuses no apologies." Rozay, Minaj and Weezy then follow it by rapping their own parts.
The crowded single is expected to appear in Khaled's next studio installment "Kiss the Ring". A follow up to his chart-busting effort "We the Best Forever", the album is due to come out later this year with more guests on the lineup.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'