'Smash' 1.09 Preview: Ivy Stumbles on Stage, Karen Lands New Gig
Ivy and Karen are going head to head once again in the next episode of "Smash" as they compete for an orange juice commercial. This time, Karen seemingly nabs the job since she is featured happily announcing, "I got it," in a preview for the said outing.
Possibly enraged by her loss, Ivy mocks Karen by saying, "You're nothing special. There are thousands of girls just like you." Later, when taking part in a show which requires her to dress in a fairy-like costume, the veteran actress takes a tumble when walking on the stage.
Eileen charges Tom and Julia with finding a title for the newly reinvigorated musical. Derek, meanwhile, is unhappy with a move that Eileen takes and is forced to make a difficult decision.
Also in the same episode, Julia and Frank's marriage is on the rocks after the latter learns an unpleasant secret.
"Hell on Earth" will air Monday, April 2 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off