'Smash' 1.09 Preview: Ivy Stumbles on Stage, Karen Lands New Gig
Ivy and Karen are going head to head once again in the next episode of "Smash" as they compete for an orange juice commercial. This time, Karen seemingly nabs the job since she is featured happily announcing, "I got it," in a preview for the said outing.
Possibly enraged by her loss, Ivy mocks Karen by saying, "You're nothing special. There are thousands of girls just like you." Later, when taking part in a show which requires her to dress in a fairy-like costume, the veteran actress takes a tumble when walking on the stage.
Eileen charges Tom and Julia with finding a title for the newly reinvigorated musical. Derek, meanwhile, is unhappy with a move that Eileen takes and is forced to make a difficult decision.
Also in the same episode, Julia and Frank's marriage is on the rocks after the latter learns an unpleasant secret.
"Hell on Earth" will air Monday, April 2 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart