'Smash' 1.09 Preview: Ivy Stumbles on Stage, Karen Lands New Gig
Ivy and Karen are going head to head once again in the next episode of "Smash" as they compete for an orange juice commercial. This time, Karen seemingly nabs the job since she is featured happily announcing, "I got it," in a preview for the said outing.
Possibly enraged by her loss, Ivy mocks Karen by saying, "You're nothing special. There are thousands of girls just like you." Later, when taking part in a show which requires her to dress in a fairy-like costume, the veteran actress takes a tumble when walking on the stage.
Eileen charges Tom and Julia with finding a title for the newly reinvigorated musical. Derek, meanwhile, is unhappy with a move that Eileen takes and is forced to make a difficult decision.
Also in the same episode, Julia and Frank's marriage is on the rocks after the latter learns an unpleasant secret.
"Hell on Earth" will air Monday, April 2 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment