'Smash' 1.09 Preview: Ivy Stumbles on Stage, Karen Lands New Gig
Ivy and Karen are going head to head once again in the next episode of "Smash" as they compete for an orange juice commercial. This time, Karen seemingly nabs the job since she is featured happily announcing, "I got it," in a preview for the said outing.
Possibly enraged by her loss, Ivy mocks Karen by saying, "You're nothing special. There are thousands of girls just like you." Later, when taking part in a show which requires her to dress in a fairy-like costume, the veteran actress takes a tumble when walking on the stage.
Eileen charges Tom and Julia with finding a title for the newly reinvigorated musical. Derek, meanwhile, is unhappy with a move that Eileen takes and is forced to make a difficult decision.
Also in the same episode, Julia and Frank's marriage is on the rocks after the latter learns an unpleasant secret.
"Hell on Earth" will air Monday, April 2 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding