'Smash' 1.09 Preview: Ivy Stumbles on Stage, Karen Lands New Gig
Ivy and Karen are going head to head once again in the next episode of "Smash" as they compete for an orange juice commercial. This time, Karen seemingly nabs the job since she is featured happily announcing, "I got it," in a preview for the said outing.
Possibly enraged by her loss, Ivy mocks Karen by saying, "You're nothing special. There are thousands of girls just like you." Later, when taking part in a show which requires her to dress in a fairy-like costume, the veteran actress takes a tumble when walking on the stage.
Eileen charges Tom and Julia with finding a title for the newly reinvigorated musical. Derek, meanwhile, is unhappy with a move that Eileen takes and is forced to make a difficult decision.
Also in the same episode, Julia and Frank's marriage is on the rocks after the latter learns an unpleasant secret.
"Hell on Earth" will air Monday, April 2 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World