Video Premiere: E-40's 'Fast Lane'
E-40 releases a Joslyn Rose Lyons-directed music video filmed to support his single "Fast Lane". The rapper throws his verses to the camera while some dancers bust a move to the hip-hop song and show off their fancy footwork on the street.
"Fast Lane" is taken from one of E-40's trilogy albums "The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1". The CD was released on March 26 along with "The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 2" and "The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 3".
The three albums boast such featured guests as 2 Chainz, Raheem DeVaughn, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar, Too Short, Katt Williams, Twista, T-Pain and Tech N9ne.
Talking about releasing three albums at the same time, E-40 said in an interview with Complex recently that he's trying to "satisfy different generations - old school and new school." He explained, "It's just me commentating and narrating how it is in the ghetto, the soil, the hood, the trap."
"I've been in the game for 24 years. ... Being in the game that long you get a chance to see all the different eras of hip-hop," the rapper gushed. "That allows me to put on my showcase." He added, "It's me doing what everybody else don't."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'