Video Premiere: E-40's 'Fast Lane'
E-40 releases a Joslyn Rose Lyons-directed music video filmed to support his single "Fast Lane". The rapper throws his verses to the camera while some dancers bust a move to the hip-hop song and show off their fancy footwork on the street.
"Fast Lane" is taken from one of E-40's trilogy albums "The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1". The CD was released on March 26 along with "The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 2" and "The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 3".
The three albums boast such featured guests as 2 Chainz, Raheem DeVaughn, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar, Too Short, Katt Williams, Twista, T-Pain and Tech N9ne.
Talking about releasing three albums at the same time, E-40 said in an interview with Complex recently that he's trying to "satisfy different generations - old school and new school." He explained, "It's just me commentating and narrating how it is in the ghetto, the soil, the hood, the trap."
"I've been in the game for 24 years. ... Being in the game that long you get a chance to see all the different eras of hip-hop," the rapper gushed. "That allows me to put on my showcase." He added, "It's me doing what everybody else don't."
E-40's "Fast Lane" music video
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell