Video Premiere: E-40's 'Fast Lane'
E-40 releases a Joslyn Rose Lyons-directed music video filmed to support his single "Fast Lane". The rapper throws his verses to the camera while some dancers bust a move to the hip-hop song and show off their fancy footwork on the street.
"Fast Lane" is taken from one of E-40's trilogy albums "The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1". The CD was released on March 26 along with "The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 2" and "The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 3".
The three albums boast such featured guests as 2 Chainz, Raheem DeVaughn, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar, Too Short, Katt Williams, Twista, T-Pain and Tech N9ne.
Talking about releasing three albums at the same time, E-40 said in an interview with Complex recently that he's trying to "satisfy different generations - old school and new school." He explained, "It's just me commentating and narrating how it is in the ghetto, the soil, the hood, the trap."
"I've been in the game for 24 years. ... Being in the game that long you get a chance to see all the different eras of hip-hop," the rapper gushed. "That allows me to put on my showcase." He added, "It's me doing what everybody else don't."
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!