David Foster's Wife May Be Added to 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Cast
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" may welcome a new addition to the cast ensemble. Following Camille Grammer's exit, Yolanda Hadid has been reported to be in negotiations to join the third season of the Bravo reality series.
According to Access Hollywood, the wife of singer/songwriter David Foster is interested to be part of the show, but she has "some hesitations." A source additionally told Life & Style that the Dutch model is "just what the show needs." The source further gushed, "Adding a model to the mix is sure to make for new and interesting drama!"
Gossip Cop later confirmed that Hadid is indeed in talks to join "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", but noted that "no deal [has been] signed yet." Bravo, however, has not commented on the matter.
Camille Grammer confirmed her departure from the reality series on Saturday, March 24 evening. "I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement," she said, revealing that she would love to be back for another season of the show if there's a way for her.
A so-called insider came up with more details on her exit, claiming that producers couldn't agree with Camille's reluctance to feature her boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos and her kids, Mason and Jude, anymore.
While the insider spilled that the ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer was surprised and upset to learn the news, another source insisted the 43-year-old is "at peace with her decision."
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection